IGNORED

FYI....harvest down 38.5% up to permit archery season

NJ8pointer

5 hours ago, Foggy Mountain said:

Why would I name the towns, I’m not that ignorant. Somebody is hunting there. They’d surely appreciate it if I didn’t have a whole forum of guys become aware of a town someone such as yourself has no idea about. 
Just because you don’t know doesn’t mean it’s not true. 
You should also realize Woodland Park isn’t even Bergen Co

Much appreciated 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

go hunt these urban areas of bergen, passaic, union, essex, etc with no discharge laws and when caught, find, arrested, and lost of license for years then come back with the law firm you used "DO HIM, SCREW HIM & HOW" every year Paramus PD arrest people for hunting, in fact my friend Anthony got sent to a call guy was in a tree hunting in his backyard over looking Van Saun Park, arrested, saddle brook catches people archery hunting since the deer population has increased, arrest are made, Lodi caught two hunting along the saddle river, arrested.....clifton, woodland park arrested...the son of a known name outdoor store in NYS was caught hunting in woodland park arrested and lost his licenses not only in NJ but nationwide...but you keep thinking about hunting ok....what some people will do just for a deer....Oh I forgot North Bergen not far from Rt 3 near rail road tracks loaded with deer, arrest made

13 minutes ago, BHC said:

go hunt these urban areas of bergen, passaic, union, essex, etc with no discharge laws and when caught, find, arrested, and lost of license for years then come back with the law firm you used "DO HIM, SCREW HIM & HOW" every year Paramus PD arrest people for hunting, in fact my friend Anthony got sent to a call guy was in a tree hunting in his backyard over looking Van Saun Park, arrested, saddle brook catches people archery hunting since the deer population has increased, arrest are made, Lodi caught two hunting along the saddle river, arrested.....clifton, woodland park arrested...the son of a known name outdoor store in NYS was caught hunting in woodland park arrested and lost his licenses not only in NJ but nationwide...but you keep thinking about hunting ok....what some people will do just for a deer....Oh I forgot North Bergen not far from Rt 3 near rail road tracks loaded with deer, arrest made

So why was lisence lost? Violating A no discharge ordinance In a town has nothing to do with hunting privilege.  There is more to this than simply hunting in a town with no discharge laws..

Edited by vdep217

1 minute ago, BHC said:

no discharge, no hunting allowed in those towns .....unless a special town law is passed like saddle river tried but failed 

Again a no discharge ordinance violation has nothing to do with fish and game and would not be a strike on your lisence.  If the town has a no hunting ordinance that is against the law as a town can not dictate hunting,  wich is why they institute no discharge but again would have nothing to do with fish and game.  The guy you said if he was in his backyard on his property it would be a discharge violation not fish and game

Towns can only dictate no hunting on twp lands.  In that case a trespassing charge could cause loss of lisence.

11 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

So why was lisence lost? Violating A no discharge ordinance In a town has nothing to do with hunting privilege.  There is more to this than simply hunting in a town with no discharge laws..

1143023814_f92993b15710eaf216f1bc5f1ebf2a622.thumb.jpg.ec98e34f794aa62e2dfdfe4175217e53.jpg

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

1 minute ago, vdep217 said:

Again a no discharge ordinance violation has nothing to do with fish and game and would not be a strike on your lisence.  If the town has a no hunting ordinance that is against the law as a town can not dictate hunting,  wich is why they institute no discharge but again would have nothing to do with fish and game.  The guy you said if he was in his backyard on his property it would be a discharge violation not fish and game

Towns can only dictate no hunting on twp lands.  In that case a trespassing charge could cause loss of lisence.

well hire a lawyer for thousands of dollars for being stupid in the name of a deer....and the courts will do as they please, then fight it more by spending more on a lawyer

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

talking-to-brick-wall.jpg.01050dc5f7fdde082722c066488a9956.jpg

Just now, BHC said:

well hire a lawyer for thousands of dollars for being stupid in the name of a deer....and the courts will do as they please, then fight it more by spending more on a lawyer

You still didn't answer the question..  how was lisence lost.  A police department does not have the authority to take a hunting lisence,  and fish and game is not enforcing a no discharge.  So either there is more to the story like I said or you are exaggerating.  

There are also towns with no discharge that have wma properties that the ordinance can't be enforced.

As for court thing I know a few people who fought no hunting ordinance charges and won and all costs incurred were payed by the town.  Infact fish n game activley goes after towns with no hunting ordinances.  

Look at my town.  My town has discharge ordinances but at the end says none of these ordinances shall interfere with legal hunting..

I have spent alot of my younger years fighting alot of these things I talk about with the federation so I have done extensive research into it

3 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Sitting in a treestand over a pile of corn in a no discharge town and over 150’ away from an occupied dwelling on public or private ground violates no fish and game law!  You can only be charged with a town ordinance which is a slap on the wrist if charged at all.

That's what I'm saying there's either more to the story bhc is telling or he is exaggerating 

13 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Wasn't BHC a LEO?

Yes in the corrections department.   But I say again LEOS have no authority to enforce fish n game laws, most police officers don't know hunting laws. Hunting in a town with no discharge is a ordinance violation not a hunting one

Edited by vdep217

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Yes in the corrections department.   But I say again LEOS have no authority to enforce fish n game laws, most police officers don't know hunting laws. Hunting in a town with no discharge is a ordinance violation not a hunting one

Ok. Well that's not the LEO I thought.

1 hour ago, vdep217 said:

Some do, and very well too. And police officers can enforce Title 23 laws as well