IGNORED

NASCAR Playoffs

Bucndoe

Not sure how many watch, but tomorrow's race at The Lady in Black at Darlington starts this years NASCAR Playoffs. For those  that do watch, I have three moments from this year when a punch in the face was in order after the race. My three are:

1. Brad Kesolowski taking out his teammate Joey Logano when Logano was in the lead in the last lap of Daytona 500

2. Chase Brisco taking out Denny Hamlin in Overtime at Indianapolis when Brisco was to serve a penalty and couldn't win. A win for Hamlin would mean a shot at the season championship.

3. Daniel Suarez taking out Kevin Harvick on the last Lap of the Daytona 400 last week. Harvick was making a move for his first win of the season. Suarez did get hit by Kurt Bush so they both deserve a punch from Harvick.

Edited by Bucndoe

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

12 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Not sure how many watch, but tomorrow's race at The Lady in Black at Darlington starts this years NASCAR Playoffs. For those  that do watch, I have three moments from this year when a punch in the face was in order after the race. My three are:

1. Brad Kesolowski taking out his teammate Joey Logano when Logano was in the leading the last lap of Daytona 500

2. Chase Brisco taking out Denny Hamlin in Overtime at Indianapolis when Brisco was to serve a penalty and couldn't win. A win for Hamlin would mean a shot at the season championship.

3. Daniel Suarez taking out Kevin Harvick on the last Lap of the Daytona 400 last week. Harvick was making a move for his first win of the season. Suarez did get hit by Kurt Bush so they both deserve a punch from Harvick.

Depends on who fall's outta  the right side of the trailer.lol

https://www.complex.com/sports/2013/04/10-nascar-drivers-who-get-more-women-than-rappers/

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

brad took out his teamate. he was going for a 500 win. its racing. hard to imagine what one would do going 190 mph at the 500. afterall we are only spectators and their spotters have ALOT to do with the drivers moves. 

like you, i am also a nascar fan.  i watch almost every race  and i enjoy your nascar posts. some just dont get how it works so they think its just driving around in circles and turning left. 

but im not crazy about how things are going in nascar. 

looks like brad will not be driving the #2  car next year, along with many other changes coming for 2022. he is very talented at dega and daytona. my favorite tracks. speed, crashes, and green flag pits. 

14 minutes ago, Kype said:

brad took out his teamate. he was going for a 500 win. its racing. hard to imagine what one would do going 190 mph at the 500. afterall we are only spectators and their spotters have ALOT to do with the drivers moves. 

like you, i am also a nascar fan.  i watch almost every race  and i enjoy your nascar posts. some just dont get how it works so they think its just driving around in circles and turning left. 

but im not crazy about how things are going in nascar. 

looks like brad will not be driving the #2  car next year, along with many other changes coming for 2022. he is very talented at dega and daytona. my favorite tracks. speed, crashes, and green flag pits. 

Keselowski assured that no one from Team Penske would win Daytona. They could have finished 1 and 2. Him and Logano don't like each other. I like Keselowski carrying an American flag after his wins but he definitely deserved a punch in the mouth for that move. He also took him out at Watkins Glen later in the year. Daytona was a dick move

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

8 minutes ago, Kype said:

does anybody like logano? hes just as dirty. probably best the penske team split them up.  

I have grown to appreciate his hard, aggressive driving. Kevin Harvick really rode him hard when he first started

lets see what unfolds for the rest of the season and what happens next year after that god awful football game they call the super bowl:up:

would love to see dibenedetto get a win. just how i felt about truex getting his first win at pocono and go on to win his first championship. its exciting. i guess only you an I can appreciate it. 

6 hours ago, _X7 said:

Kezlowski was  pushed from behind into Logano regardless if they like each other or not   

Mcdowell never touched Keselowski.It was as tight as a turtles ass, but he never touched him. That was all on Keselowski. The ironic thing is Mcdowell ended up with his first career win after 357 starts when Logano and Keselowski crashed out

On 9/5/2021 at 6:33 AM, trapoholic said:

As good as the Nascar Chase is, its not fair that it comes down to who wins the last race. A driver could have won 20 races all season, and all it takes is one flat tire at the final race, and he's lost the chanpionship at the last race!

There are two championships. The regular season winner and the playoffs championship. You have to race hard all through the 10 playoff races to not be eliminated to possibly win. It ain't just about winning one race. Any true NASCAR fan would know this

Edited by Bucndoe

Green flag coming up, here we go

Michael Mcdowell and Kyle Bush crashed out. 2 playoff drivers out of the race