IGNORED

NASCAR Playoffs

Bucndoe

Looks like William Byron may be done also, 3rd playoff driver out tonight

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

11 hours ago, trapoholic said:

Denny Hamlin takes the checkered flag and moves up into the next round of play-offs! Another win for JGR!

And Krybaby Kyle crashed out on lap 142. Had a great post crash interview

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

2 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

And Krybaby Kyle crashed out on lap 142. Had a great post crash interview

biggest crybaby in nascar. blows my mind how people like this guy. and he should be fined for driving through the cones on the way to the garage. hope he crashes out on every race. 

1 minute ago, Kype said:

biggest crybaby in nascar. blows my mind how people like this guy. and he should be fined for driving through the cones on the way to the garage. hope he crashes out on every race. 

When I was at the race in New Hampshire he crashed out in lap 7 and bumped the pace car on the way off the track. That deserved a punch in the face too

23 hours ago, Kype said:

NASCAR banged him with a $50,000 fine today for driving through the cones

14 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

That's "Pocket Change" for him!

agree. at least its something. 50,000 is enough to piss him off and run horribly next week. should of been fined at new hampshire for bumping the pace car. hes a sore loser and crybaby. but when he wins its ALL because of him. 

I've been out of NASCAR but I had to read through this. You Kyle Busch guys have to watch his son Brexton race. He's no super star by no means. He's just at the age of learning and still a kid. It's neat to watch when posted.

Episode 1 (from August 12, 2020) out of 17 so far.

Kevin Harvick's son is there sometime as is Clint Bowyer's and once Kyle Larson's son Owen ran. Not sure his is posted but he really did for his first try, but here is the write up.

My "Handle" is not my aim, I'm paralyzed as a C 4-5 quadriplegic.

5 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

Don't rule out the two time champion. When he gets pissed like this, he wins. This week-end's race is one of his best tracks.

apparently its not his fault, nor the 3 fault, its his own teams fault :headscratch: stick a fork in him. hes done. grown ass man cant except his own faults so finds other excuses. hes a crybaby. i hope he crashes out every race and is forced to the garage. 

39 minutes ago, trapoholic said:

Don't rule out the two time champion. When he gets pissed like this, he wins. This week-end's race is one of his best tracks.

Kurt has been driving better than him down the stretch and will go further than Krybaby in the playoffs. Kurt is one of my dark horse picks to pull out a championship this year. Unfortunately Kyle Larson has been lights out this year and he is going to be very tough to beat