IGNORED

lost my Login Info .

That happens to me frequently to but not on this site just ones             I forgot what I was typing,  must be the old age you all know how it gets when you are over 50 or is that 60 or maybe 70 I forget.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

6 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Great app for all you seniors:  https://1password.com

It's a password vault to hold onto your logins and password in an encrypted vault.  Also works on your phone too, and syncs passwords across all devices.

What happens when you have to change your password every 3 months or so, does it automatically update?

1 minute ago, DBuck said:

What happens when you have to change your password every 3 months or so, does it automatically update?

If you have a website that asks you to change your password, the app will detect that you've changed it and update the password vault.  If it doesn't you can always manually update the vault password.  Additionally it will also suggest passwords for you and tell you if you've used the same password at a different site.  I've gotten into the habit of letting the app randomly generate passwords for different sites so they are all unique.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.