IGNORED

Office Help Wanted

electric10162

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

We are still looking for office help if anyone on here knows of someone looking.

Administrative Assistant wanted. Full or Part Time. Very Flexible.

Data entry and filing. Assisting Office Manager, General Manager, and Supervisors with day-to-day operations.

Office is in Metuchen

PM me for details or inquiries.

My wife deals with an agency in Mountainside and over the years has hired many people sent to her. Would you be interested in her name and company.

On 5/8/2021 at 5:17 AM, Rusty said:

I know, right!!!  Don't they suck?!?!  

Christie was right, teachers are a bunch of overpaid, whining, lazy pieces of crap!  

That is just not right, they have their share of wining PIA's just like every organization even NJWW but most are caring, dedicated hard working people. It take special people to put up with the kids !!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

8 hours ago, bushden said:

That is just not right, they have their share of wining PIA's just like every organization even NJWW but most are caring, dedicated hard working people. It take special people to put up with the kids !!

I agree most are good what sucks are the people that are on the BOE