IGNORED

Harmony Ridge Campground

Bucndoe

Anyone ever camp there ? Tent, RV, or cabin ? Its the one on Risdon Drive in Frankford not too far from Jumboland I believe. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

7 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Anyone ever camp there ? Tent, RV, or cabin ? Its the one on Risdon Drive in Frankford not too far from Jumboland I believe. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Right around the mountain from me BnD. I myself have never, but my buddy and his family has camped there as well as nearby Kymer's campground. I will get some info for you from him directly tomorrow and let you know. 

Just now, LPJR said:

Right around the mountain from me BnD. I myself have never, but my buddy and his family has camped there as well as nearby Kymer's campground. I will get some info for you from him directly tomorrow and let you know. 

Great, thank you. May take a ride there on Saturday to put eyes on it as well

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Probably taking the ride tomorrow. I called today and they are open

15 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Been to kymers pretty good. Panther Lake is too close to 206 car an truck noise.

https://njcamping.com

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

18 hours ago, Bucndoe said:

Probably taking the ride tomorrow. I called today and they are open

Talked to my buddy just now B&D. He has camped at Harmony Ridge many times with his family. He actually will be staying there the next 4 months before they officially move to their property in Indiana, as they just sold their house here. Have fun!

19 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Talked to my buddy just now B&D. He has camped at Harmony Ridge many times with his family. He actually will be staying there the next 4 months before they officially move to their property in Indiana, as they just sold their house here. Have fun!

Cops helping cops 👍👍

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt