IGNORED

Pork Belly Confit

Lunatic

10 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

No pics but I just got done with shrimp scampi and pork chops.  You got a big back yard I'll throw more shrimp in the pan and grab some bourbon and be right there lol..

Shrimp scampi sounds great. I have to do some seafood soon but I think my source of fresh fish, Keyport fishery is closed:-(

Just now, vdep217 said:

Gregory's by me in Tom's river is open for curbside.  Prices aren't the greatest but freshness is top notch

Keyport fishery is a fast seafood place but not bad. They also sell greasy seafood. They sell sO much cooked seafood all of their fresh fish is like catching your own and cooking it the next day. Love the place since I was a kid and not much had changed with it. Worth to go just to see old pictures on the wall

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

Keyport fishery is a fast seafood place but not bad. They also sell greasy seafood. They sell sO much cooked seafood all of their fresh fish is like catching your own and cooking it the next day. Love the place since I was a kid and not much had changed with it. Worth to go just to see old pictures on the wall

Will keep that in mind.  I like to go different places for seafood,  especially living at the shore there is normally so many options.  I even like going to the boardwalk in off peak times for clams on the half shell.  Dont mind paying as it's always fresh and so good

7 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Will keep that in mind.  I like to go different places for seafood,  especially living at the shore there is normally so many options.  I even like going to the boardwalk in off peak times for clams on the half shell.  Dont mind paying as it's always fresh and so good

The place is take out only. You get a platter and you walk over to the bulkhead to eat your meal outdoors. Is all deep fried but it’s very good. BTW cash only

Skewer the pork pieces and cook over an open fire , as the juices fall off , have a piece of fresh hearty bread to drip them onto.......

ESTATESALESBYOLGA.COM    ALWAYS BUYING ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE ITEMS  CALL 908 868 8236 MIKE