IGNORED

OFFICIAL Quarantine Eats and Drinks Thread

Hunter115522

1 minute ago, Hunter115522 said:

It was excellent. It was a limited release from Bolero, which is located near the Meadowlands. 

If you like OB stouts try to get your hands on some Magnify Mind Over Matter PB. Pretty good in the can but on tap it was the most peanut butter PB stout I've ever had.

16 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

If you like OB stouts try to get your hands on some Magnify Mind Over Matter PB. Pretty good in the can but on tap it was the most peanut butter PB stout I've ever had.

I'm going to look for it. I follow Magnify on IG but haven't tried their stuff yet. Thanks for the suggestion! 

1 minute ago, Bone collector 85 said:

Gonna look for both im real big into stouts and ipas ill head to my local place in a lil bit they are still open and have isles of micro brew

There are some great breweries in NJ that are cranking out some outstanding stuff. A lot are offering home delivery because of the current situation. 

Yea my neighbor is the manager i just shot him a text on both  beers will have them delivered by 4pm ive toured many local breweries my favorite was flying fish i had to get ubered home they just kept feeding me more beer lol

Theres more fun hunting with the handicap of a bow than the surness of a gun!The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind!

43 minutes ago, Bone collector 85 said:

Yea my neighbor is the manager i just shot him a text on both  beers will have them delivered by 4pm ive toured many local breweries my favorite was flying fish i had to get ubered home they just kept feeding me more beer lol

I haven't been to flying fish yet but it's on my list