IGNORED

trash guy refused to take my deer carcass

mazzgolf

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Common sense and understanding the intent is the key.
I have zero concern with any of the hypothetical ways you think I may get in trouble.

Tell that to my neighbors friend and others who were fined due to bait being within 300' bait that they didn't know was there. 

What's hypothetical?  The illegal regulation says possess a weapon of any kind within 300' of bait.  300' is a 600' diameter = 6.49 acres. 

5 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Tell that to my neighbors friend and others who were fined due to bait being within 300' bait that they didn't know was there. 

What's hypothetical?  The illegal regulation says possess a weapon of any kind within 300' of bait.  300' is a 600' diameter = 6.49 acres. 

I am not concerned.

12 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

I'm not concerned either.  If I ever get fined for being within 300' of bait while turkey hunting from the ground I won't lay the fine I will go to court.

And you will loose the digest clearly says no being within 300 ft for turkey hunting,  law or not when you sign your hunting lisence you agree to follow all laws as well as  regulation set forth in the digest.

7 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

And you will loose the digest clearly says no being within 300 ft for turkey hunting,  law or not when you sign your hunting lisence you agree to follow all laws as well as  regulation set forth in the digest.

He will tell you, what’s in the digest is not the law. He claims there is no actual law preventing you fro baiting turkey 

1 minute ago, vdep217 said:

And you will loose the digest clearly says no being within 300 ft for turkey hunting,  law or not when you sign your hunting lisence you agree to follow all laws as well as  regulation set forth in the 

There is hierarchy in legal matters.  If a regulation says one thing and a law says something different or opposite the law rules the regulation is void.  It's basic hierarchy.   

In addition there are laws that must be followed when making regulations.  F&W ignored a multitude of those laws when they made the regulation.  One being that a regulation must be an interpretation of a law.  There is no law that can be interpreted to forbid baiting turkey when hunting from the ground  and not in a structure of any kind.  

I'm not going to go thru this again!  If any of you want to bend over and get hammered by illegally made regulations you go right ahead!

Just now, Lunatic said:

He will tell you, what’s in the digest is not the law. He claims there is no actual law preventing you fro baiting turkey 

Not exactly! There is a law that allows baiting turkey when hunting from the ground. Not elevated or in a structure.

6 minutes ago, nickmarch said:

Not exactly! There is a law that allows baiting turkey when hunting from the ground. Not elevated or in a structure.

And I say again when you get your lisence you agree to fallow laws and regulations set forth by the state..  you agreed not to hunt turkeys knowingly over bait.  Warden has discretion if he believes you knew it was there your getting ticketed 

Edited by vdep217

Read the first paragraph on page 26 of the digest.  Specifically where it says that the regulations implement the Statute laws.  The statute law says that you can hunt game birds over bait when not elevated or in a structure. The turkey baiting regulation does not implement any law.

Edited by nickmarch

3 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

And I say again when you get your lisence you agree to fallow laws and regulations set forth by the state..  you agreed not to hunt turkeys knowingly over bait.  Warden has discretion if he believes you knew it was there your getting ticketed 

Read the law. A game warden has no discretion.  He isn't a judge.

18 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I'm out.  It is a regulation you agreed to fallow when you got your lisence..  law or not you agreed to it and it can not be done..  good luck going to court I'll put a case of beer you loose

The law says that you can the regulation says that you can't. The law rules over a regulation.  There is also a law that you can not agree to do something illegal and the regulation is illegal.

Mazzgolf...Sorry that your thread was taken over. Im blaming lunatic.  Lol!