IGNORED

FREE WADERS

duckduckgoose906

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Just went by there on my way home.  It's taylor ham country, not canadian bacon.

Nice offer Duck!Hunted there for year's, Union valley Rd.around horse farm,got a couple.Tough hunting not many deer.Loved hitting the dirty water hot dog truck though on the south bound side,little pond in the back.That was many moon's ago,he left Rutts Hut rat race,nice as hell guy!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

19 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Nice offer Duck!Hunted there for year's, Union valley Rd.around horse farm,got a couple.Tough hunting not many deer.Loved hitting the dirty water hot dog truck though on the south bound side,little pond in the back.That was many moon's ago,he left Rutts Hut rat race,nice as hell guy!

That’s awesome, I’m right around the corner from there. Can’t say I’ve had the hot dogs though I just moved here about two years ago.  Deer is tough here with the kids on the quads all the time. There are still here, they just got better at hiding haha

47 minutes ago, duckduckgoose906 said:

That’s awesome, I’m right around the corner from there. Can’t say I’ve had the hot dogs though I just moved here about two years ago.  Deer is tough here with the kids on the quads all the time. There are still here, they just got better at hiding haha

Congrats! Best of luck in your new home!

Haven't been here in 3 or4 years, but this guy is awesome! Pull up a stool and hang and chat.Kids can look be memorised by his amazing bait tanks!

Fins and feathers bait shop.

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

Congrats! Best of luck in your new home!

Haven't been here in 3 or4 years, but this guy is awesome! Pull up a stool and hang and chat.Kids can look be memorised by his amazing bait  !

Fins and feathers bait shop.

Ahhh I know what your talking about now.. fins and feathers actually shut down last summer

6 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

That guy got his water from that pond to make coffee.

• 3 weeks later...