IGNORED

Fishing resort recommendation

rossbowhunter

32 minutes ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Could you send me the info? We have a timeshare and go down every other year but we have not had the best of luck when picking boats to go out on. Thanks 

https://www.facebook.com/Griceldassmokehouse/ 

http://www.dreammakercharter.com/index.html

Gricelda  post a lot of live videos on Facebook.  If you have FB send her a message through messenger, tell her Tom from NJ sent you.

44 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Cabo is a tourist trap. If you have no connections, go to the East Cape.

While I was only there once and at a bad time of year for trolling i did not get that feeling..  trolling for the day 8 hours was 300 i was going to do a bottom trip but my brother didnt want to send i didnt want to do alone but 4 hours of bottom would have been 150 and just me and him..  we stayed at hacienda encantata and every one was more than helpful and curtious

18 hours ago, tjfslaughter said:

I have a timeshare in Cabo, if you are looking into going to Cabo I can hook you up with my fishing guide.  Many "guides" down there are just people marking up the price and selling you a trip.  The lady I work with owns the boats and her prices are very fair and they work their ass off to put you on fish

Here is one thread

IMG_1152.jpg

ill take that info please

Edited by rossbowhunter
didnt write anything

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

My wife is on the fence about the east cape, 10 years ago we drove from Cabo up to La paz an had the best fishing experience ever, but she wants luxury, i can give a crap about the place we stay as long as we are fishing, so my problem is finding LUXURY close to the great fishing....i may do what we did last time and just stay in cabo and rent a car for the time we are there....

Paul M. Ross

REALTOR

Coldwell Banker Sales Associate

908-943-8842

PAUL THE PAINTER

INTERIOR PAINTING

HUNTERDON/WARREN COUNTIES

908-943-8842

3 hours ago, rossbowhunter said:

My wife is on the fence about the east cape, 10 years ago we drove from Cabo up to La paz an had the best fishing experience ever, but she wants luxury, i can give a crap about the place we stay as long as we are fishing, so my problem is finding LUXURY close to the great fishing....i may do what we did last time and just stay in cabo and rent a car for the time we are there....

That Hotel Palmas de Cortez in East Cape is quite luxurious.   You also may want to consider Chica Lodge or Hawk’s Cay resort in the Key’s.  Plenty of charters out of either and very luxurious.  If $$$ is no object take her to St Barth’s. There is less fishing pressure there but like any of those island has great fishing.  

Same can be said for Turks and Caicos.  In fact - I  think TCI would be a great option, there is no shortage of luxury resorts and the beach is amazing.   Good mix of fishing from offshore, to reef/bottom fish, to bonefishing the flats.   

This outfitter covers all the fishing possibilities in TCI.    http://www.panoply.tc/fishing-charters/

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Los Suenos. I believe it was mentioned before. Costa Rica is beautiful and that resort and marina is tip notch. JH place looked sweet but these words would keep me away....." and 6 others we met from NJ" Im never looking to go that far and meet people from my hometown. Just me tho

17 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Los Suenos. I believe it was mentioned before. Costa Rica is beautiful and that resort and marina is tip notch. JH place looked sweet but these words would keep me away....." and 6 others we met from NJ" Im never looking to go that far and meet people from my hometown. Just me tho

Los Suenos is 3x the cost of East Cape.     All the Central American spots are easily 10 grand plus for two people and that's just for 3 days.  Trust me I just researched them all that is why I am taking my son to Grenada fishing in March. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

9 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Los Suenos is 3x the cost of East Cape.     All the Central American spots are easily 10 grand plus for two people and that's just for 3 days.  Trust me I just researched them all that is why I am taking my son to Grenada fishing in March. 

I know the cost I have been there. You only live once and you cant take it with you LOL:rofl:

We have timeshare in Cabo, 2 places actually. If you want somewhat Luxury take a look at Diamonte, it’s a little out of town but an awesome place (has golf too). There are rental options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/20/2019 at 11:55 AM, tjfslaughter said:

I have a timeshare in Cabo, if you are looking into going to Cabo I can hook you up with my fishing guide.  Many "guides" down there are just people marking up the price and selling you a trip.  The lady I work with owns the boats and her prices are very fair and they work their ass off to put you on fish

Here is one thread

IMG_1152.jpg

Looks to be at least 50 lbs, maybe more....