IGNORED

Toured Taylor Ham Territory

DV1

5 hours ago, Rusty said:

Next time you're at Buttermilk take a half mile walk north and see if you can find Hidden / Silver Spray Falls. Β Β 

https://www.njhiking.com/silver-spray-falls-buttermilk-falls-coppermines-cascades/

Β 

I heard about that one but looked really close while driving to the falls and never saw a trail leading up that way. IΒ did see a few old, two track roads, like old 4-wheeler trails, heading in off the main road but didn't think something called "hidden falls" would have such an obvious road to it.Β 

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

7 hours ago, DV1 said:

I heard about that one but looked really close while driving to the falls and never saw a trail leading up that way. IΒ did see a few old, two track roads, like old 4-wheeler trails, heading in off the main road but didn't think something called "hidden falls" would have such an obvious road to it.Β 

If you didn't know where to turn into the woods you would never see it. Β The "trail" is barley wide enough for 1 person to squeeze through the brush at a time. Β Hence the name "Hidden Falls". Β  Β Β 

Silver Spray FallsΒ (Hidden Falls) trailhead is about .5 mile from Buttermilk Falls, Β walk north along Mountain road, trailhead is unmarked, there is a pull off areaΒ with room for 1Β car. Then it’s about .25 miles from the trailhead to the falls. Cross the stream or you’ll miss it. Trying to locate these falls is part of the fun, and people often don’t find them on the first attempt.

Β 

Edited by Rusty

Come back when it’s warmer and Visit Van Campens Glen. Waterfalls are beautiful and you can swim there. They are right off Old Mine RoadΒ 

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ