IGNORED

Yak Shad

11 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I am not sure if it's from reservoirs?   I have never heard the true scientific explanation of what causes this but about 8-10 years ago I didn't even fish because lines got loaded up within seconds.  I do know it's worse as you go north and better as you go south but it was bad in Lambertville yesterday so it must be unbearable above the gap and up into Matamoras. 

Reports from today had the green slime at a minimum compared to past days.  Hopefully it  runs its course and moves on

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Nice!What color you using?

I know it was bright green / white on one side, and shiny chrome on the other...   How do I know this, because I met him at the boat ramp yesterday before he launched his yak.  He asked me what I was catching them on and i said "this one here had 10 of the 14 hits"... So he said "let me see" and he proceeded to to put it in his mouth and cut it off and say "thanks"!        The nerve of some people!    I feel I was bullied just cuz he is way taller than me and I really needed a safe space!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

i may have to join the contest this year, i know out of the hundreds of spoons i have a couple are proved big shad catchers. that being said the 8 pounders didnt come off spoons  and not your normal shad fishing techniques.

2 minutes ago, rgw said:

i may have to join the contest this year, i know out of the hundreds of spoons i have a couple are proved big shad catchers. that being said the 8 pounders didnt come off spoons  and not your normal shad fishing techniques.

please join I need the pot to keep growing!  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I know it was bright green / white on one side, and shiny chrome on the other...   How do I know this, because I met him at the boat ramp yesterday before he launched his yak.  He asked me what I was catching them on and i said "this one here had 10 of the 14 hits"... So he said "let me see" and he proceeded to to put it in his mouth and cut it off and say "thanks"!        The nerve of some people!    I feel I was bullied just cuz he is way taller than me and I really needed a safe space!

I think you lied to me cause I only caught one on that one :letsparty: