IGNORED

He did it!

Fishman

If any one believes trump is the only driving force behind his actions is either stupid or naive.. while he may want it there are those that want it more and are pushing and trump is just in the drivers seat... in order to protect America we need to start at the border,  once illegal passage into the country is controlled we can start moving in and regenerating America..  using funds that previously went to illegal persons aids and programs to help our own homeless and vets.  and moving to our infrastructure wich is in dire need of rehab.

The Israel lobby has been controlling our foreign policy for decades ostensibly to protect itself, using our military to accomplish their goals under various false premises like "weapons of mass destruction in Iraq".  These insane policies, based upon lies, half-truths, false information, fake news propaganda and well paid deceivers of all stripes, cooked up in part by the roundtable groups such as the council on foreign relations and the brookings institution, drained our country of blood and treasure, left thousands of our surviving troops maimed, suicidal, or otherwise mentally damaged, destroyed hundreds of thousands of foreigners along with their cities, contaminated areas with depleted uranium weapons and other toxic waste, destroyed desalinization plants that were the best in the world, seized the oil and opium poppy fields for unknown benefactors, as the dollar was propped up against other currencies by virtue of these hegemonic foreign policy actions, in the process leaving us with trillions in debt. 

These many decades of evil were accomplished in plain sight as we were told by fox news, cnn, msnbc, and others that the terrorists were in Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Afganistan only to find out later that ISIS, the mujahadeen, and al-qaida were different names for the same terrorist group, and that they over these same evil decades were controlled, directed, supplied, and trained by deep state elements from our country.  Furthermore we were advised that we have terrorists in our own country therefore we will be giving up our Bill of Rights as we continue torture people in other countries using "approved methods".

It's time for the United States of America to be defended and that in part requires a wall at our southern border.   We know you had to build the wall, President Trump, to fulfill your campaign promise.  We are grateful for your efforts to do so.

First, I would like a wall where it makes sense. But I think some here are confused. They mention the wall to stem the flow of illegals from getting into the country. Hey again, I am all for that because I am tired of paying for their free shit. But the emergency declaration was declared because of drugs that are supposedly pouring across places that don't have a wall. That is pure fiction based off the DEA statement. They state that the majority of illegal drugs enter through the ports of entry. Trump called that fake news. Who in his administration does he believe?  It sounds as long the result justifies the means it is okay to many. 

Nancy Pelosi spelled out what this decision could mean for us gun owners down the road. So for a short term gain we could get long term pain. Not my idea of a good solid decision. How many that like this emergency  declaration will also thank trump for getting us an emergency declaration on gun control in the future? Or will it be another chris christie moment? Remember the dems used the nuclear option that came back and bit them in the ass? You think they will not be more then happy to repay the republicans for that with gun control emergency declaration? 

6 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

First, I would like a wall where it makes sense. But I think some here are confused. They mention the wall to stem the flow of illegals from getting into the country. Hey again, I am all for that because I am tired of paying for their free shit. But the emergency declaration was declared because of drugs that are supposedly pouring across places that don't have a wall. That is pure fiction based off the DEA statement. They state that the majority of illegal drugs enter through the ports of entry. Trump called that fake news. Who in his administration does he believe?  It sounds as long the result justifies the means it is okay to many. 

Nancy Pelosi spelled out what this decision could mean for us gun owners down the road. So for a short term gain we could get long term pain. Not my idea of a good solid decision. How many that like this emergency  declaration will also thank trump for getting us an emergency declaration on gun control in the future? Or will it be another chris christie moment? Remember the dems used the nuclear option that came back and bit them in the ass? You think they will not be more then happy to repay the republicans for that with gun control emergency declaration? 

Let the Dems come for my guns. You want civil war, you got it.