IGNORED

He did it!

Fishman

I couldn't stand her talk of Pelosi saying the real national emergency was the epidemic of gun violence.and going around  congress. How manty times did the dems go around congress. They prepare an 1100 page bill with ll kinds of poison in it and then some nonsense she spews about special interests. What a freakin joke.

HERE IS HOW HE PLANS TO FUND THE WALL.

$1.375 billion from the Homeland Security appropriations bill. This money cannot be used to build a wall but can be used to build other types of border barriers due to the way the bill is written

$600 million from the Treasury Department's drug forfeiture fund, which would come from an executive action

$2.5 billion from the Defense Department's drug interdiction program, which would come from an executive action

$3.5 billion from the Defense Department's military construction budget, which would require a national emergency

NOW MY FEELINGS -- I am a life time Republican and voted for Trump, Retired from the military and DOD.  TRUMP is loosing his mind if he thinks he can pull this off without a fight that he cannot win. This is the kind of MY WAY OR NO WAY childish shit, that destroys confidence in leadership and gets men killed.  I actually thought he would be smart enough to take the wall in bites over several years but he did not. he would rather compromise our military and take 3.5 BILLION away from the military construction budget. 

Ask some of our military leaders at the mid level 05 and below what their ranges look like, or there training centers or their automation equipment,  or the training lands they have lost due to Democratic down sizing of our Military Divisions and Base facilities. What they will tell you is we have neglected the military over the past 20 years through reduction in force and base realignments,  that were for the most part politically motivated by the Congressional morons that used the military as pawns in their self serving desire to become the 1st Dictator of the United States. If we let him and the rest of the politicians both Democrats and Republicans keep playing these games at our expense we will one day in the not so distant future be looking like what EUROPE LOOKED LIKE IN THE 30'S AND 40'S

Both sides need to come to the table without hidden agendas and work out a solution that is not one sided before the start the next CIVIL WAR which WE WILL FIGHT AND DIE FOR not the politicians, they will be protected in their hidden bunkers

My solution to the wall is put up a fence with concertina wire and machine gun guard towers manned with soldiers who are sworn to SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE US just like we have between North and South Korea . This will stop the invaders, YES  I SAID INVADER BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT F THEY ARE. 

PS: I have nothing against legal immigration our ancestors were all immigrants, but before they are let in they need to be held to standards and agree to find employment and  Work for what they will have, and attend mandatory English language classes and NO PUBLIC ASSISTANCE for the 1st two years or go back to where they came from.

Edited by bushden

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I hope he vetoes the bill. It's just another fiscal disaster for the country and appears hidden with concessions and further irrational spending. Personally I think it would be a great win for him should he not sign it. It was passed by a veto proof majority, he can call it out for the farce it is, he objections will be overruled by both parties and then he can declare a state of emergency. As it stands it just more debt ridden crap from an ever deepening swamp.

Edited by YurytheRed