IGNORED

10/13/18 afternoon check in

Mixbaghunter

2 hours ago, Mixbaghunter said:

Nothing here yet I haven't seen a deer all week I don't care what it is o just need to see a deer

43 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

Nothing for me again

Don’t get too frustrated, I’m right there with you.  I have sat many times this season and saw absolutely nothing. Tonight was the first night I had 2 does come in, I passed on the tiny one and never got a shot opp on the big old doe at 30yds.  They will come! Keep it up , it’s just getting cold!

Me and the wife went in blind to an area of public I never had the time to scout in the off season. Still hunted/scouted our way towards the back of the piece until we found fresh sign. Saw six deer total while scouting. Found a cluster of rubs 20 yards off a hay field. The wife is still getting used to the climber so had a noisy set up but didn't effect deer movement. Saw 5 does and a spike all within 30 yards from where we were set up but not what my wife and I were looking for. 

5 hours ago, 1190ftalt said:

Hunting On top of mountain in Walpack at 1539 ft elevation, very windy, wind out of west constant with gusts 20 mph !

Saw a porcupine walk by bout hour ago, supposed to go down to 39 later so deer should be moving !

My trail camera is in the tree to the left of my stand if you can see it, GOOD LUCK !

EB58F26A-7723-431A-B976-1504B68A10BF.jpeg

E99C0EC5-C3B2-4191-9BAE-3525AA6AF690.jpeg

483885B3-854B-4D2F-9D47-E7BABD7574F1.jpeg

Love the predator camo. I have a light predator camo jacket I use when the leaves start to fall.