IGNORED

Edit not working?

Went to edit one of my comments and the Edit option ain't there. So I checked a few other comments in different threads and non of them have the edit. 

I like dragon flies, long walks on the beach, the feeling of wine grapes in my toes, and a good old back massage by my cousin, Billy Bob. 

And I borrowed my wife's hatchet Saturday without asking her, please don't tell her.  

Mike.jpg

Edited by LPJR

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I think what is happening the edit function disappears after a predetermine time.  I have seen this before on another forum. I just checked and my older posts are missing the edit button.

Yeah my most recent comment is showing the edit but none of the others are.  I think this must be very recent issue because I have recently edited some older comments:headscratch:

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

17 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Yeah my most recent comment is showing the edit but none of the others are.  I think this must be very recent issue because I have recently edited some older comments:headscratch:

I only realized it was happening last week after I accidentally posted a picture of me in a thong stuffed with Rage broadheads...

Edited by JHbowhunter

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

Went to edit one of my comments and the Edit option ain't there. So I checked a few other comments in different threads and non of them have the edit. 

I like dragon flies, long walks on the beach, the feeling of wine grapes in my toes, and a good old back massage by my cousin. 

Mike, like Rusty said it appears to be working. All good. 

7 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Mike, like Rusty said it appears to be working. All good. 

Go check your older posts and see if the edit is there. I am missing it on older posts and when I say older I mean even a day

I like turtles & goats. 

For example here is a thread from Sunday. I think you replied as well. My post is missing edit function

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/topic/23334-cool-trail-cam-pic/

Edited by LPJR

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Go check your older posts and see if the edit is there. I am missing it on older posts and when I say older I mean even a day

Matt gave Lou the Super Spidey powers.  He has edit buttons on everyone's post, regardless of how old they are.  

5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I like turtles.  

For example here is a thread from Sunday. I think you replied as well. My post is missing edit function

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/topic/23334-cool-trail-cam-pic/

EDIT    EDIT       EDIT

Yeah, no edit options

Edited by Rusty

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Matt gave Lou the Super Spidey powers.  He has edit buttons on everyone's post, regardless of how old they are.  

There is actually a very good reason for the edit function disappearing after a while. If you are engaged in a conversation why should you be able to change the meaning of what you said after someone already replied to your post?

Edited by Lunatic