IGNORED

Taking Jr riding tonight

Bikes are loaded up and ready to go. Gonna meet a buddy and his son at a farm where he built a track for riding. Fingers crossed, I am going to putt along behind everyone at my own pace haha!  Was actually going to take the ATC but decided not to after my son gave me the "really??" look :rofl:

Will post up some pics tonight...

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_163448_7019.jpg

Jr had a blast tonight and I think I sh@% my pants watching him hit jump after jump. He actually wants to get into racing and I am thinking of taking him to the track in Walden NY in the next month or so...The YZ suspension and motor handled everything well and after getting home he jumped back on the bike and rode again in the back, lol. 

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_194636_8529.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_194816_366.jpg

thumbnail_20180622_194440.jpg

thumbnail_20180622_195224.jpg

PART_1529711370888_Resized_20180622_194917_8725.jpeg.jpg

thumbnail_20180622_215811.jpg

Edited by LPJR

2 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Jr had a blast tonight and I think I sh@% my pants watching him hit jump after jump. He actually wants to get into racing and I am thinking of taking him to the track in Walden NY in the next month or so...The YZ suspension and motor handled everything well and after getting home he jumped back on the bike and rode again in the back, lol. 

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_194636_8529.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20180622_194816_366.jpg

thumbnail_20180622_194440.jpg

thumbnail_20180622_195224.jpg

PART_1529711370888_Resized_20180622_194917_8725.jpeg.jpg

He will love going to the track, look up Walden mx, ak farms  or hurricane hills mx, all local tracks and they do have open practice days that you can take him for I think $35 and he can ride/jump his heart out....my wife and I raced mx before we had kids lol we hope to get back at it once our kids are old enough. My son has a ktm sx50 sitting in the garage waiting for him hahaha 

Just now, Psehunter said:

He will love going to the track, look up Walden mx, ak farms  or hurricane hills mx, all local tracks and they do have open practice days that you can take him for I think $35 and he can ride/jump his heart out....my wife and I raced mx before we had kids lol we hope to get back at it once our kids are old enough. My son has a ktm sx50 sitting in the garage waiting for him hahaha 

I was told Walden track is not too far from us (Northern NJ) as well as a couple in PA. Not sure if Englishtown closed down, was told it did a few months ago....He loves riding more than anything he does and he has been on machines since he was 4 (90cc quad)….PM sent.  :up:

If your son likes track and trails look into hairscrambes. 5-7mile loops with mix of open fields ,trails and mx track you have 2 hours who can do the most laps the fastest.. I raced a hairscrambe at wild west city years ago . That was fun with the start being the main St.. unfortunately that was the only year they held a race there but it was a good time

2 minutes ago, LPJR said:

I was told Walden track is not too far from us (Northern NJ) as well as a couple in PA. Not sure if Englishtown closed down, was told it did a few months ago....He loves riding more than anything he does and he has been on machines since he was 4 (90cc quad)….PM sent.  :up:

Walden and ak farms took me just alittle over an hour to get to and that was towing a toy hauler too. The one in pa is hurricane hills and that was. 2 hour drive for me...I'm in Sussex/vernon

17 minutes ago, LPJR said:

From what I heard is that the mx track is going to remain open that only the drag strip closed.