IGNORED

Any one hunting today?

Lunatic

Went calling for a friend, had 2 long beards working but then 3 tresspassers on dirt bikes ruined the hunt. We gave Chase to one father and 2 kids who saw us and took off. Lucky one kid flooded his bike trying to take off. When the kid saw us approaching him he started screaming at the top of his lungs for his dad. So Knowing his dad would have to come back to save this kid we just waited and told the kid to calm down we just need to speak with his father. Shortly after his dad came back and we set him straight  then followed them off property to see which house they went to. 

Screenshot_20180505-212311.png

11 hours ago, cewoz560 said:

Saw my first 2 birds in the 3 yrs I've been turkey hunting.

Didn't know where to go just wondered into the wma walked down a trail looking for a spot. Found a small deer trail among the thick woods... Decided to follow it into the thicket...

Came across a bit of an open spot and set up shop.

Starting calling at sunrise no responses... Kept trying different calls... No response...

At 630 Started to hear rustling coming twords me through thick brush... Thought it was a deer...

Next thing I know I see this bright red head at 12 o'clock behind a bunch of scrub 10yrds away. Then more rustling now I see another bright red head that jumps up on a stump. Same spot...

I don't move a muscle as they are looking right at me... They can either go left or right...I have a decoys on out on either side...they take a few steps towards my left decoy. At this point I'm nearly panting with excitement I drop my mouth call under my face mask as I couldn't breathe!!!

They start walking to my left as they get behind a tree I try to adjust to be able to get my gun up... Off they go running back from where they came from.

Well live and learn!

Exciting hunt!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's cool. its always nice to get some action. I bet you can't wait to get back out there

9 hours ago, rgw said:

Went calling for a friend, had 2 long beards working but then 3 tresspassers on dirt bikes ruined the hunt. We gave Chase to one father and 2 kids who saw us and took off. Lucky one kid flooded his bike trying to take off. When the kid saw us approaching him he started screaming at the top of his lungs for his dad. So Knowing his dad would have to come back to save this kid we just waited and told the kid to calm down we just need to speak with his father. Shortly after his dad came back and we set him straight  then followed them off property to see which house they went to. 

Screenshot_20180505-212311.png

That's unbelievable to me. Kids is one thing but a father showing their kids how to do wrong is something else.