IGNORED

Mt Tammany Hike Postponed

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

I will be away on Monday the 2nd, let's plan on Tuesday the 3rd.

I know you like to start by 8:00 LTH but I have an hour drive and like to take the dog out for some exercise before leaving her for the day.  Does 9:00 work for you?   

Tuesday the 3rd, Jr and I are in. :up:

• LPJR pinned this topic

Jerky is in the marinade stage.  I'll bring some if there's any left after the weekend.    Knees hurt mostly on the downhills.  I've been up there plenty of times, so don't worry about me if you loose me.  Somebody will find my body sooner or later.  Save the jerky, though.  Wouldn't want to waste that.

Do you park on the circle, or in the 1st lot?  

2 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Jerky is in the marinade stage.  I'll bring some if there's any left after the weekend.    Knees hurt mostly on the downhills.  I've been up there plenty of times, so don't worry about me if you loose me.  Somebody will find my body sooner or later.  Save the jerky, though.  Wouldn't want to waste that.

Do you park on the circle, or in the 1st lot?  

You sir are my new best friend.  Since you're bringing jerky you get to pick the parking lot.    

10 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Think I'll park on the circle so the truck is closer on the way back, and porta-jons are there.  If you see an empty white ram when you get there, then I got a head start.

I'm old too, wait for me.