IGNORED

Women's Self Defense Class Rockaway

Lady Bird

Please share with the wives/daughters/moms in your lives

WOMEN ONLY SEMINAR
There is no cost for the event, though a donation of $20 is suggested to raise money for Morris CARES and the Joyful Heart Foundation. Girls 10 and older (with parental approval) are welcome - no experience required. Join us for a world class seminar taught by world class female instructors! Email: wendy@bluetitanfitness.com with questions!

Sexual Assault Awareness Month
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. The statistics are tragic.RAINN.org estimates 1 in 4/5 women have been the victim of sexual assault. Over 80% of these attacks are perpetrated by a known assailant. Help us raise money for sexual assault service charities and help us raise awareness by sharing this event. Some things are worth fighting for!

If you are unable to afford the ticket prices, please choose the donation ticket option and make the donation you can afford.

blue titan.jpg

You can't shoot them from the couch.

What if I identify as woman? Can I still go?

PS, if anybody is looking for a great mixed martial arts gym in the area please check out Pure MMA. Place is awesome and they offer all kinds of different classes and there is a large mix of kids women and men's classes. Morris rugby players welcome. I need to try some new chokes.

Any Man Who Thinks He Can Be Happy and Prosperous By Letting the Government Take Care of Him Better Take A Closer Look at The American Indian! - Henry Ford

MOLON LABE