IGNORED

Double posting

Lunatic

Nothing in the logs that jumped out as an issue.

The only fix I have for the notification loop is to clear your notifications by using the Mark All Read 

You can get to your notifications by going to:  Profile (top right) >> My Settings (click in profile dropdown) >> My Notifications (left menu)>> Click Mark All Read button on bottom left of page (scroll down)

Here's a direct link to it:

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notificationlog

What happens is when you click post for the first time the screen freezes, but  it posts. So I click post again, creating double posting but the 2nd click also unfreezes the screen.

Nothing in the logs that jumped out as an issue.

The only fix I have for the notification loop is to clear your notifications by using the Mark All Read 

You can get to your notifications by going to:  Profile (top right) >> My Settings (click in profile dropdown) >> My Notifications (left menu)>> Click Mark All Read button on bottom left of page (scroll down)

Here's a direct link to it:

https://www.njwoodsandwater.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=notificationlog

Matt,

I'm getting the same issue and if you click on "notifications", you can't get it to open to "Mark All as Read".....but no issues on my end with the double posting some are experiencing.

Hmm, I'll try to post more today, see if I can reproduce it and see the freeze maybe an error is being returned in the browser console

I have had the same thing happen.

as LUNY said when you click post , the screen freezes, as if nothing happened, click post again and it unfreezes it and shows the post twice.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Had issues with site Freezups Fixed The Whirling Thingy sentence Jumping. and these are not an Issue on NJWW Answer I got from Optimum was changing internet speeds and Updating issues from servers and operating systems Just as Micro-soft did the Phone speeds.

I ran every program on my Computers last week to get rid of the Whirly Thngy some Caused more problems but Finally The Techs at MacAfee. Dell- Microsoft everything is now running OK MacAffee took control for 2 hours to clear and clean up malware  Dell blamed everyone else Microsoft spent 1 hour and more to install Updates even that they are supposed to be Automatically many have to be done Manually.

Damn Russians now I have to put Tape on the Camera Lens on my Computers and Smart TV  :rant:

12919825_2027133060846061_182543997676542692_n.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Had issues with site Freezups Fixed The Whirling Thingy sentence Jumping. and these are not an Issue on NJWW Answer I got from Optimum was changing internet speeds and Updating issues from servers and operating systems Just as Micro-soft did the Phone speeds.

I ran every program on my Computers last week to get rid of the Whirly Thngy some Caused more problems but Finally The Techs at MacAfee. Dell- Microsoft everything is now running OK MacAffee took control for 2 hours to clear and clean up malware  Dell blamed everyone else Microsoft spent 1 hour and more to install Updates even that they are supposed to be Automatically many have to be done Manually.

Damn Russians now I have to put Tape on the Camera Lens on my Computers and Smart TV  :rant:

This is why I use all Apple crap.  It just works.

Bring on the flames, I've got gasoline.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

This is why I use all Apple crap.  It just works.

Bring on the flames, I've got gasoline.

:flame: 6 Dells Microsoft more than 25 years using Computers with ADS systems on the work ones at GM problems have been Few and Fixable mostly operator User Caused errors. The failures of Apple for the Home Casual User finding compatible programs Apps. make me lean to HP. Dell and the many other computers for Home use. Didn't apple just get Hacked Didn't they take control of the running system on Smartphones and might have returned the system back. 

The Thoughts Apple can Control their Systems be It Computers Cell Phones leaves me to the Lowly Dell with Microsoft with their Glitches. 

I have computers running Vista on Vostro to win 4 to 10  at speeds Laughable but I am not in any hurry. You saw my Office and what is Life without Challenges. Professor  Oh Learned One I respect your Post Thought Opinions 90% of the time but Apple has a Small devoted following compared to others. 

Not to leave out Cost to the Average User for the Units. And the Pop up This is not Mac usable or Compatible  ;)    :smash:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

We got   :offtopic: this Fun Topic should be you Post a new Topic  :stirring:

Edited by 1957Buck

Naw, it works just as fast.  Ironically, the more you use Windows the more is slows down.  It bloats faster than the Mac.

Not so Proper Maintenance with proper running background programs keep my Antiques running just fine  The Biggest Pain in the Butt is the Waiting for The TUBES to Warm-up.   ;)

Plus the H :banghead: amster died years ago