IGNORED

Morning hunt

Thunderchicken

Out in zone 50 in my best morning spot and haven't seen a thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elite Pure, CBE Tek Hybrid, 10" B-Stinger stabilizer, Limbdriver rest , Alpine Soft Loc 5 Quiver, Muzzy 100 4 bld, Slick Trick Viper Trick Red Head Gator broadheads, Beman ICS Hunter 400 28" ,Scott Quick Shot release, Vortex 8.5X50 Vultures  :cheers:

Dbuck- sorry for the loss of your friends daughter. I lost a 18 yo niece a few years ago due to distracted driving and lack of experience.  Thoughts and prayers for all that knew her. The pain will always be there but hopefully others learn from the tragedy.

Thunderchicken- Good luck today, enjoy the time with your son. They grow up so fast. Hope Logan connects on a big one!!! :up:  Nice job on acknowledging Dbucks concern. It is refreshing to see versus so many who are quick to fire back in judgmental fashion.

Dbuck- sorry for the loss of your friends daughter. I lost a 18 yo niece a few years ago due to distracted driving and lack of experience.  Thoughts and prayers for all that knew her. The pain will always be there but hopefully others learn from the tragedy.

Thunderchicken- Good luck today, enjoy the time with your son. They grow up so fast. Hope Logan connects on a big one!!! :up:  Nice job on acknowledging Dbucks concern. It is refreshing to see versus so many who are quick to fire back in judgmental fashion.

Well said NHBuck.   :up:  :up:

You know what D Buck your absolutely rite! Bad judgment on my part.

I sent you a ticket how dare you. Your an absolutely terrible parent. Don’t talk to me anymore

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Oh no that sucks. :down:

Damn that sux... hopefully you weren't backed in and only messed up your rear bumber! Good luck

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup it's sucks! I needed a new tailgate anyway and my bumper was rusting out but now my frame is crushed on one side and my trailer hitch is screwed so if insurance won't cover it I may be shit out of luck towing my boat in the spring ....then I get to my hunting spot to do some drives with a few guys, I have a giant buck cut out into a field I took a shot but missed him . It's was a 140s-150s buck that a few of the guys I was with had on their trail cams but we did end the day with two deer down and both deer where shot by my brother in law who was out for only his second time...then since everyone left I went for a walk behind my house to see if the snow this past week crushed my blind and theres two doe looking at me just walking around..not a bad day I guess but not the best, o well beer time I guess

IMG_20180120_152631305.jpg

IMG_20180120_161024809.jpg

IMG_20180120_161833776.jpg

Edited by Psehunter