IGNORED

NJ Predator Hunters - North Chapter

JimmyScags

Hey guys, Ted has asked me to help put together a group of guys so we can have our first meeting up here. I know some of you have already joined, if so just DM me your name so I can add your handle. If you haven’t joined yet please contact me via DM. We need to get organized and take care of the Predator population if we want to have deer to hunt.

PS. If you’re on Facebook join our group, https://m.facebook.com/groups/1717821928456576?ref=bookmarks

I should be working ... there's always tomorrow

Jimmy, you saw the pic I sent you, you know I have a spot filthy with fox and coyote!!! Lol, will be great trapping in there next season! Lol

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Kyle-We will probably meet at Pequest. There are 3 chapters South, Central and North. Members can go to any meetings they like and currently there are no dues. I’ll work on clarifying zones.

GhostBear- Lmk if I can sign you up.

This is the breakdown:

Here's the breakdown 7 counties in each zone.

North is Warren,Sussex,Passaic,Bergen,Morris,Essex, and Hudson .

Central is Hunterdon ,Somerset,Middlesex,Mercer,Mammoth,Ocean .

South is Burlington,Camden,Atlantic,Cumberland,Glochester,Salem,Cape May.

Ok, so I, getting the hang of the Facebook thing, had to clean up my friends list as a few batcrap crazy liberals slipped in!!! Lol, as their crap shows on my time line I bump'em of the list! Lol, anyone else on there come and friend me!!! Paul Pataki.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Ok, so I, getting the hang of the Facebook thing, had to clean up my friends list as a few batcrap crazy liberals slipped in!!! Lol, as their crap shows on my time line I bump'em of the list! Lol, anyone else on there come and friend me!!! Paul Pataki.

AFF5D3A5-2B07-43A2-9867-48EA13FCEAA7.png