IGNORED

Hey guys, guess who got arrested again, c'mon, guess...

Thrudheim

I hope the judge will really come down hard on him. He purposely did what he did to get arrested. This is only costing us money and time the cops/courts could use for something else. I would love to see him in for a couple of months with a very sever fine

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part is the clown is from Dutchess Cty. NY. You why he doesn't protest the NY bear hunt? Because there is no limelight, no public recognition, no bear group pumping him up like some super hero. This guy is the class clown and our system condones his behavior. Its time someone pull the curtain on the freek show........ 

Saterday i had my wife with me when I checked in my bear at 525 dressed, they threatened my wife.one of the fat loser bitches yells to her that she is going to come to our house and kill her and my wife tells her to go eat another donut you fat **** then I yelled come to my house and we will see what happens then I get yanked by the police into the tent and got in trouble.rven the one lady there checking in the Bears said to the cops officer I believe that was a terroristic threat.they are a bunch of losers!!!

Someone mentioned about us having a check in system via thru phone or internet.that would put a end to this circus.its too much controversy from these wacks and makes perfect sense so does the annual tag

No way for the biologists to get there data with a phone check in and F&G needs all the data they can get to fight lesniak and Murphy