IGNORED

Monday am

Mixbaghunter

Justbdrove around the local wmas... not many trucks like last year. Alot of unhutnted land this morning

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

that’s because everyone who hunted last year felt what it was like to drag a bear out of the woods and then tasted the meat...yuck! The mounts aren’t cheap either lol.

Question. I never hunted bear in NJ but I have in Canada. In Canada they don't even hunt mornings, claiming bear aren't active in the AM. Are they less active in AM in NJ?

bear hunting, or deer hunting I see bears here in NJ at all hours

Question. I never hunted bear in NJ but I have in Canada. In Canada they don't even hunt mornings, claiming bear aren't active in the AM. Are they less active in AM in NJ?

I took my bear last year at 7:15 am opening morning and my buddy took his the next day at 11:00 or 12 am. Our total time on stand was less than three hours ( we went in late the next day because we were soar from the drag the day before) When we walked in before sunrise, there was 6 bear there waiting that we scared and they scattered. But I hunted deeper than anyone with a brain would. I lost 15 lbs baiting and hunting them. Edited by Oneday121o