IGNORED

Season wrap up

Oneday121o

• 2 weeks later...

Great season, congrats.

Looks like you put your time in the woods and at times it feels like hunting is a game of statistics. More time in the woods more opportunities come your way.

I decided last year to keep track of my hunting and I set up a Dbase program on my phone to record a bunch of info. The results surprised me., I had no idea:

In 2016/17 dear season I

Hunted 51 times

Total of 157 hrs :-)

I saw a total of 193 deer

157hrs = 6.5, 24hrs days:-)

Edited by Lunatic

Great season, congrats.

Looks like you put your time in the woods and at times it feels like hunting is a game of statistics. More time in the woods more opportunities come your way.

I decided last year to keep track of my hunting and I set up a Dbase program on my phone to record a bunch of info. The results surprised me., I had no idea:

In 2016/17 dear season I

Hunted 51 times

Total of 157 hrs :-)

I saw a total of 193 deer

157hrs = 6.5, 24hrs days:-)

I'm fortunate enough to live in a state that appreciates veterans, so I have all my permits. There is a good time for everything, so I hit the openers and prime time of the seasons and do well. November is a tough deciding month for me thou...

I'm fortunate enough to live in a state that appreciates veterans, so I have all my permits. There is a good time for everything, so I hit the openers and prime time of the seasons and do well. November is a tough deciding month for me thou...

That's great they do this for veterans.

October and  November is my bow/crossbow buck season. In fact all my bucks were killed with a bow during these two months. Come December 6 day, I am meat hunting, filling the freezer.

I killed this buck this year on November 11th

164507901.WxagP66M.IMG_5471_2.jpg