IGNORED

How many shoot 6 bucks a year?

TDietz

Since their are more fiserman than hunters by far more violations are given out to them that hunters especialy to The Buctket Sitters

that's very true and there are alot of unsportsmanlike fisherman but let's try to keep the focus on hunting esp in new Jersey you know as well as I do there are way too many greedy and unsportsmanlike hunters with no respect for land laws or others and WE ALL as hunters have to tread very lightly we have too much opposition esp in this ungodly liberal state WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY just because the state says you can shoot this and that doesn't mean you have to WE STILL HAVE TO SHOW RESTRAINT AND BECOME STEWARDS OF THE LAND JUST MY 2 CENTS HAVE A GOOD DAY

I just w

that's very true and there are alot of unsportsmanlike fisherman but let's try to keep the focus on hunting esp in new Jersey you know as well as I do there are way too many greedy and unsportsmanlike hunters with no respect for land laws or others and WE ALL as hunters have to tread very lightly we have too much opposition esp in this ungodly liberal state WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY just because the state says you can shoot this and that doesn't mean you have to WE STILL HAVE TO SHOW RESTRAINT AND BECOME STEWARDS OF THE LAND JUST MY 2 CENTS HAVE A GOOD DAY

I just went thru 4 pages on this post could not find one Jab towards you. so lets just agree to disagree. and tone it down some  :up:  HAGD ;)

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Yeah, I think that's correct, the ones they shoot on youth days don't count

and any father that would go so obsessively out of his way to get their child that many bucks, is not teaching very good lessons about greed and conservation.  It all comes back to "just because it's legal, doesn't mean you should".   I seriously doubt that it ever happened anyway.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

where can ya shoot 6 bucks legally? 4 the most I ever got . 

Between Reg.7 day to special permits Black powder Bow in Freehold-Jackson-Howell. you can even exceeded that number.

On a controlled deer management permit shoot in Freehold on a Orchard off 537 35 were killed and Buried :eek:  Wasted by Law.  Now there are now nothing but McMansions and a lot of road kills from the deer on surrounding farms and orchards --Battle View and Wemrock orchards. if you have access to private land 6 is Conservative in these areas.    

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

Between Reg.7 day to special permits Black powder Bow in Freehold-Jackson-Howell. you can even exceeded that number.

On a controlled deer management permit shoot in Freehold on a Orchard off 537 35 were killed and Buried :eek:  Wasted by Law.  Now there are now nothing but McMansions and a lot of road kills from the deer on surrounding farms and orchards --Battle View and Wemrock orchards. if you have access to private land 6 is Conservative in these areas.    

Willy! Have you been having martinis for breakfast again?

Anonymous poster hash: d853a...fed

and any father that would go so obsessively out of his way to get their child that many bucks, is not teaching very good lessons about greed and conservation.  It all comes back to "just because it's legal, doesn't mean you should".   I seriously doubt that it ever happened anyway.

What you don't like competition?   My kid shot more bucks than your kid!  Nah, nah, nana, nah! :bighello:

What you don't like competition?   My kid shot more bucks than your kid!  Nah, nah, nana, nah! :bighello:

My kid shoots baskets in the gym, and zombies on x-box unfortunately!  Doesn't like to hunt.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….