IGNORED

How many shoot 6 bucks a year?

TDietz

My kid shoots baskets in the gym, and zombies on x-box unfortunately!  Doesn't like to hunt.

Take him down south for a deer and hog hunt.  Shoot everything that moves!  He will like that. Make it fun.  Mix it up with a fishing trip in the beginning or end. No waiting for a 6.5 year old crooked rack buck. :)

Edited by Nomad

Take him down south for a deer and hog hunt.  Shoot everything that moves!  He will like that. Make it fun.  Mix it up with a fishing trip in the beginning or end. No waiting for a 6.5 year old crooked rack buck. :)

He got turned off when a doe he shot took a minute to die, with her fawn standing over her... It was not quite 2 years after losing his own mother. I screwed up.  So he is 20 now, needs to focus on college anyway. Maybe someday he will hunt.  Taking him to SW Florida fishing this May - we do a fishing mancation every year.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

One time when my son was around 7, I told him to "Go over there and step on that Gypsie moth caterpillar", and he refused. Said his teacher told him to never kill things. They spend a lot of time in school.

My daughter went to Ithaca, and the first time I talked to her, after leaving her off for her Freshman year, she announced that she had become a vegetarian.

without me, my rifle is nothing

Still have yet to take a Jersey buck took 1 pa doe 1 NY doe this year. I couldn't imagine take 5 a year seeing that I've only taken one my whole life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chasing the deer that eat your bushes since 2012