IGNORED

02/17/18 - So who is out there for the last time?

Lunatic

Went out this morning for my last sit have to work this afternoon. Very disappointing final sit. As I'm walking into my stand in the dark this morning I walk up on a pile of 4 dead deer carcasses dumped 50 yards from my stand.. Well it's to late to change spots so I settle in and hope for the best and saw nothing. Now my new mission is to find the Sum bitch who's wasting deer. It's private property but I've had issues with people sneak in on from the neiboring property.. heads will roll of I find them.

Went out this morning for my last sit have to work this afternoon. Very disappointing final sit. As I'm walking into my stand in the dark this morning I walk up on a pile of 4 dead deer carcasses dumped 50 yards from my stand.. Well it's to late to change spots so I settle in and hope for the best and saw nothing. Now my new mission is to find the Sum bitch who's wasting deer. It's private property but I've had issues with people sneak in on from the neiboring property.. heads will roll of I find them.

You hunt a farmers property?

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

Well if its a pile of deer you should instantly call GW

wow whoever did this, is a real douche.....Hope you find this scumbag

damn i would be heated

Did deer control hunts in freehold Fruit farm only Farmer ( Landowner ) was allowed to shoot all deer inspected and Buried in pre-dug Ditch. to me Total waste. 

Maybe the ones U found Died or committed suicide after feeding on a Spoiled Corn Pile  ;)  

I knew of a Local Club again in Freehold that stored at times 80 deer they harvested Most were reclaimed by the shooter while some were left and spoiled and Dumped That year was the last year I hunted with them but 2 years later quit completely.  Lost all interest in Deer Hunting and Hunting in General. :(

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif