IGNORED

It's here!!!

Wallew

I'm not a huge pass shooter but there are a few spots that I can do it ethically and not just be some skybuster.

I'll be hitting the honey holes soon enough. Getting the puddler out to hit the skinny water and laying out on the one farm I have access to that usually starts cutting corn around the 3rd week in September.

Using a sick day tomorrow to get out to a local spot to pass shoot 1 or 2 geese in the morning( if they cooperate).

It's really just an excuse to get out and break the ice for the season but it does feel great to actually be able to say I'm going hunting tomorrow!

Nice, good luck

I'm thinking I'll grab my camera and my 22-250 and park my self in a tree stand on the farm to watch the deer movement. If a groundhog walkes out I'll not be using my camera :-) no high hopes to get a pig since last two hunts on the farm produced no sightings.

Yes I'm taking a day of to make a long weekend even longer

Edited by Lunatic

I actually got out one day last week crow hunting just to be able to say "I'm going out hunting" !!! Didn't sniff a crow, but it just means September hunting is around the corner.

Lew - if you need help lugging out those heavy decoys to these honey holes, lemme know ;)