IGNORED

Why I love shad fishing...

followed up one of best boat trips ever with one of the best morning sessions from shore this morning. I fished alongside Nomad, and it was rediculous fishing. I fished from 6:30 to 9:05, and could not tell you how many I landed but it was a lot.  For the better part of the morning it was a hookup nearly every cast. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

followed up one of best boat trips ever with one of the best morning sessions from shore this morning. I fished alongside Nomad, and it was rediculous fishing. I fished from 6:30 to 9:05, and could not tell you how many I landed but it was a lot.  For the better part of the morning it was a hookup nearly every cast.

Thanks for the call

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

I caught about 10 more after you left. No roes's all morning. Slowed down a little.  Stayed until 10. 

Edited by Nomad

I am doing a "from shore" trip Monday afternoon. Text me if you want to go.  I will take you in the boat, weekend of 29th.

Let me know how late you will be out Monday .

The 29th is the PA opener . Will be chasing long beards till noon

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

That's a great day, Jack! We hammered again in Easton, but not like in the earlier days of the week. A pair of 5.5# fish won a 100 man local tournament morning and evening weigh in. My brother and I had a few nice roe, but nothing over 5#. There were a lot of bucks this day putting on quite a show and as they usually do creating more than a few tangles. It felt so much like the days of old. I only wish my body felt that way, too. totally wiped out from all this fun. Time to regroup for the contest starting on Thursday.

Friday4.jpg

friday 6.jpg