IGNORED

Well my season is done

Kilbo

Stevo I'm right handed but now I'm home in New Jersey. Pretty tough to shoot a bow one handed. Haha!!! Hopefully I'm past possible surgery and recovery to hunt turkeys in the spring. I find out tomorrow how bad this is so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

I tore my left bicep had surgery when nerve block wore off , I rather stick my d@ck in a door and slam it it was brutal for like 3 weeks. Missed work like 3 months but I came back quick. Pt was brutal. And honestly left arm never came back its two inches smaller then right arm. Be advised you need this surgery within 72 hours cause the longer you wait the worse it will be.

Best of luck .

Saw the doctor today. I tore the bicep! I go for a MRI Saturday to see the extent of damage and schedule my surgery. Hopefully rehab goes well and I'll be able to salvage some of the turkey season. At least I had a good deer season up until now. Thanks for all the kind words and support guys. I'll keep everyone informed of my progress. Good luck to those people still out there hunting.

I tore my left bicep had surgery when nerve block wore off , I rather stick my d@ck in a door and slam it it was brutal for like 3 weeks. Missed work like 3 months but I came back quick. Pt was brutal. And honestly left arm never came back its two inches smaller then right arm. Be advised you need this surgery within 72 hours cause the longer you wait the worse it will be.

Best of luck .

Well unfortunately it's already past 72 hours. I did it on the 12th and I'm getting my MRI Saturday. Surgery will be after that so I guess I'm screwed and have some suffering coming to me!!

• 4 months later...

Well I'm back for an update. I had the bicep reconnected and shoulder surgery on the same arm in February. Mobility is back but my strength is still suffering. Physical therapy sucks but is coming along good. I missed out on turkey season this year and should be back to work in the beginning of June. I can't wait.... staying home unable to do much really sucked!!!