IGNORED

Rage Broadheads Outlawed In Several States

Zipper

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

i

This is is all that has happened since I stopped shooting them...    (doe's not included)

YOu are not being honest. How about that deer last year, perfect shot and it went to another county? :happywave:

13 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

YOu are not being honest. How about that deer last year, perfect shot and it went to another county? :happywave:

he is pictured above - the BH did it's job (busted through scapula) and got full penetration, I just hit high lung.  Thinking the rage would have disintegrated.   :catfight:

It's pretty cool how the amazon adds off to the side are loaded up with RAGE heads for sale.  LOL.     

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

10 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

he is pictured above - the BH did it's job (busted through scapula) and got full penetration, I just hit high lung.  Thinking the rage would have disintegrated.   :catfight:

It's pretty cool how the amazon adds off to the side are loaded up with RAGE heads for sale.  LOL.     

You know I am just busting you bls:-)!

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

You know I am just busting you bls:-)!

I know - I really don't care what people shoot either. I do think if I ever "switch back" to mechanical, I will go 3 blade though, not 2...    G5 Deadmeat ($49 for 3 holy sh#t) looks like a well made head, reminds me of the old rocket steelheads I had some success with.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

104233B2-88DB-4051-9F55-226318CE059B.png

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

2 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

I know - I really don't care what people shoot either. I do think if I ever "switch back" to mechanical, I will go 3 blade though, not 2...    G5 Deadmeat ($49 for 3 holy sh#t) looks like a well made head, reminds me of the old rocket steelheads I had some success with.  

dead meats are very small for an expandable head.

Might be the only head I bought that I didn't shoot yet.

3 Blade grim reaper whitetail special is one of the best made 3 blade heads out there.

I also really like the new Dead ringer freak nasty since they eliminated the O ring.

New heads are much quieter than the orig ones.

They are the only head made out of spring steel, the blades bend but don't break as easy , so you stil get total blade cut.

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/