IGNORED

Mod question

mattg1500

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

That's a site owner question,  not a mod question.  Our powers are limited.  :rofl:

Great power requires great responsibility.  Ain't none of you mods got any of that....  I ####ing love cats with all my heart. I wish I could legally marry one!  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

2 minutes ago, mattg1500 said:

Im tellin you, its been banned there!!! Full auto and 30rnd mag the poor little fellas probably in a Trenton jail cell

Now that our site owner is an expectant daddy, I think he's turned into one of them thar progressive liberals you find in NJ.

I overheard him saying to someone in the Trader Joe's checkout line that, "Banana clips should be for your hair, not for your AR machine gun."

True story!  Be forewarned that weird things are going to start "disappearing" from the site.  Glad you caught this one early...

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

1 minute ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Now that our site owner is an expectant daddy, I think he's turned into one of them thar progressive liberals you find in NJ.

I overheard him saying to someone in the Trader Joe's checkout line that, "Banana clips should be for your hair, not for your AR machine gun."

True story!  Be forewarned that weird things are going to start "disappearing" from the site.  Glad you caught this one early...

Oh God another snowflake!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

I agree, you should try to offer me all your guns for free to verify...please?