IGNORED

Crossbow scope recommendations under $350

supr78nova

Looking to possibly change scopes on my Darton crossbow. Looking to keep it under $350. Hoping to find some good quality glass with excellent low light capability. An illuminated reticle would be nice, but won't rule out others that don't have it.

Which scope do you use and recommend? What do you like/ dislike about it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I bought an osprey 3x32 IR (illuminated reticle) at the split rock gun show in Nov. of 2017. I have not put it on my cross bow yet as I was waiting for the season to be over and the weather to break so I could site it in. I bought it from Bluegrass Optics, I think he was originally asking $80 for it and after talking with him he offered it to me for $60 so I bought it. (figured I couldn't get hurt too bad for that price)

He was a nice guy and I would do business with him again. I liked that you do not have to turn it on to see the cross hairs and it seemed to be pretty clear.  Again I have not tried it out yet so maybe next season I will have an opinion about it good, bad or indifferent... Good luck with your search. 

I highly recommend this SA Sports Illuminated 4X32mm Crossbow scope. Purchased one for my crossbow. Very bright, clear, and it has adjustable rheostat illumination in red or green which is invaluable especially when using a ground blind. Love it. Also check with BHC for a review....

Amazon Prime - $57.00. Shipped. 

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/sa-sports-4x32mm-illuminated-reticle-crossbow-scope?a=1165541

Edited by LPJR

I own the Leupold crossbones, it's perfect. I passed on the Ziess, hold over marks to 75 yards, too busy, will never shoot that far.

How is the leupold in the last few minutes of shooting light? Have you ever felt the need for an illuminated reticle?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk