IGNORED

Official 2016 Election Results! Trump Wins!!!!!

BowhunterNJ

trump is leading florida now

And my massive negativity and pouting was based on FL, but if he can hold on that changes everything.   And I'm looking at the returns by county, and I THINK he's going to win Florida!!!   There's just not enough outstanding % in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, and Broward for Clinton to come back there IMO.   Still needs to pull a rabbit out of his hat with something like Pennsy + NH and Colorado or Michigan and NH and something, but at least he's still alive.  Losing Florida would have been game over.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

It's a barn burner boys and girls!

If Trump can win Michigan and Wisconsin, that totals WELL more than Pennsy, which is what Team Clinton pull ALL their ammo into ensuring they'd win.  THAT right there would be the game changer if somehow Trump can pull that off, and MI's looking okay early on for Republicans.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

For the life of me, I have no idea why nobody is calling FL for Trump.  If the county by county map math is correct, there is no mathematical way Clinton can come back in that state.

HE JUST WON NORTH CAROLINA!!!

It sure seems like it.  I'm not seeing MSNBC, CNN, or FoxNews calling it, but looking at the math breakout, it seems unrealistic Clinton can come back there.

Ron Johnson just BEAT Russ Feingold in Wisconsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     I dont believe a single poll had that.  That could be really good news for Trump in WI, and if he wins Wisconsin OR Michigan, this puppy is over.