IGNORED

11/1/16 - Upland Bird, Small Game Season Opens Saturday, November 12

Nice, of the 4 stocked wma's I live within a 1/2 hours drive, all will see a big REDUCTION of birds over the next three seasons, yep this years stamp will be my last, can't see paying 40 dollars for FEWER birds at wma's nearest me.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Nice, of the 4 stocked wma's I live within a 1/2 hours drive, all will see a big REDUCTION of birds over the next three seasons, yep this years stamp will be my last, can't see paying 40 dollars for FEWER birds at wma's nearest me.

Yep, i will spend my money at Hunts instead

AWM

It never ceases to amaze me how guys will bitch about the price of a fishing license or trout stamp or the price of hunting licenses and stamps yet they will think nothing of dropping $40 or more at the bar buying a round of drinks !

In this case $40 dollars buys a lot of time to be afield bird hunting;  6 weeks with 15 stockings and is much cheaper and a lot more fun.

But what do I know, I'm old, tired and pee a lot and don't go to bars anymore !

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

It never ceases to amaze me how guys will bitch about the price of a fishing license or trout stamp or the price of hunting licenses and stamps yet they will think nothing of dropping $40 or more at the bar buying a round of drinks !

In this case $40 dollars buys a lot of time to be afield bird hunting; 6 weeks with 15 stockings and is much cheaper and a lot more fun.

But what do I know, I'm old, tired and pee a lot and don't go to bars anymore !

Well i dont drink in bars and waste money, what i am not a fan of is reditribution. Obama has done enough of that i dont think we need f&g doing it too. If you read the allocation reasoning one of which they try to sell you is safety, if that was the case why would assupink get more birds and clinton get less? Seems a lot more incidences at assupink than clinton...no? From what i understand assupink gets hit pretty hard and is crowded, stocking more birds there only seems to reason that more hunters will flock to it...no pun intended LOL

AWM

There will be LESS birds where I hunt, that means I'm paying the same money for LESS, seems straight forward to me. With less birds put out chances are better they get shot out, I only get one day a week to hunt, Monday's with LESS birds there will be was LESS holding over, and simply put, the dog can't find what's not there.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

• 2 weeks later...