IGNORED

Who Heading Out Tomorrow?

BHC

19 minutes ago, BHC said:

Warmest day tomorrow,  I want to go but when not hearing any GOBBLEING near or far it makes it hard to get up and drive an hour.

Wow didn't realize you live that far away. 

You put a lot of hard work into your spot.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

I can hunt 1/2 mile from my house public land but it gets hunted hard with deer & turkey season....lots of deer but very few big deer and when one is seen every local is hunting him 

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Warmest day tomorrow,  I want to go but when not hearing any GOBBLEING near or far it makes it hard to get up and drive an hour.

Dont give up you gotta go. I will be out tomorrow to test the stitches in my hand from last Mondays mishap.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

7 hours ago, jumpthestring said:

You can't Kill them from the couch .lol

Indeed! I am getting ready here at 3:17am. Drive from NY to NJ for my 7th day of Hunting so far.

Same discipline as training in Martial Arts. You go 4 nights a week and maybe after 4 1/2 years- you will Attain Black Belt.   

Leaving in 10 minutes.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge.