IGNORED

Flattop Grills

BHC

9 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

But it’s not flame broiled.  Just take a big griddle on the stove or big electric griddle - same cooking capability.  I don’t get the attraction to be honest.  Grill is a grill - griddle is a griddle.  Unless you are  camping,  leave the grilling to out door grills and griddling to indoor  griddles. Why waste the money and space???

I agree 100%, the attraction to them puzzles me as well. Id rather have a nice char than feel like I am eating at a diner. Why not just use s 18” cast iron pan on the side burner if you want a cheese steak🤷‍♂️

AWM

10 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

But it’s not flame broiled.  Just take a big griddle on the stove or big electric griddle - same cooking capability.  I don’t get the attraction to be honest.  Grill is a grill - griddle is a griddle.  Unless you are  camping,  leave the grilling to out door grills and griddling to indoor  griddles. Why waste the money and space???

It’s just a big frying pan. One may need it but I don’t see how it can replace a grill. 

17 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

Lol one bow, one crossbow or one gun will kill any deer you want yet most own many, so now what is your point 😄 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

9 minutes ago, Roon said:

Lol one bow, one crossbow or one gun will kill any deer you want yet most own many, so now what is your point 😄 

You need both, a blackstone to cook the venison and a gas grill to cook the house. 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, NotJust22s said:

Check out Camp Chef. You can take the flat griddle off and use it as a regular grill.

You can now buy cast iron inserts to popular grills. So, the same as Camp Chef. I have a Weber and bought one that covers half the grill. I can buy another to cover all if I wanted to.