IGNORED

SOLD Shooting Rest Bags

Nanuk

19 hours ago, Bunkrussell said:

I’m interested but won’t be in the area until Monday.  I work on base and drive through the area.  I can pick up Monday-Thursday night if you still have them by then.

PM Sent

1 hour ago, Jcol6268 said:

What did you fill them with? I just bought those same ones, need to fill them now. 

I used cat litter. Tried with play sand and wasn’t good. Emptied and refilled with the litter and much better. 

5 hours ago, Rjtfd said:

I used cat litter. Tried with play sand and wasn’t good. Emptied and refilled with the litter and much better. 

Interesting. Was planning on using play sand. What didn’t you like about it? Never would have thought of cat litter 

2 hours ago, Jcol6268 said:

Interesting. Was planning on using play sand. What didn’t you like about it? Never would have thought of cat litter 

Play sand was very hard to fill and get enough in it to keep its shape. The cat litter filled very easy was much lighter and it keeps its shape. 
I filled the small bag with sand and then started the big one and it took forever and it weighed a lot and I still needed more. I wound up emptying it and went with the litter. I bought a 20lb bag of unscented in ShopRite for about $5.

1 hour ago, Rjtfd said:

Play sand was very hard to fill and get enough in it to keep its shape. The cat litter filled very easy was much lighter and it keeps its shape. 
I filled the small bag with sand and then started the big one and it took forever and it weighed a lot and I still needed more. I wound up emptying it and went with the litter. I bought a 20lb bag of unscented in ShopRite for about $5.

Thanks. That’s the route I’ll try.