IGNORED

Permit Costs

Nanuk

8 hours ago, Nanuk said:

We, legal gun owners ,  unfortunately are so in the minority to the general public that voting consequences will never take effect.  We’ve been out bred by design and will never be able to stem the tide …

We’re just holding on , white knuckled, to whatever we have …😞

It’s close to 30% of the population. It’s not in any way like hunting which is less than 2%. 

This is his proposal and will likey become law. We are already awaiting an opinion on the PTC cost increase apart of the sensitive places arguments in the 3rd circuit

Not trusting the government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it makes you a history buff

1 hour ago, hostak126 said:

This is his proposal and will likey become law. We are already awaiting an opinion on the PTC cost increase apart of the sensitive places arguments in the 3rd circuit

What are you referring to ? This thread is about the increases that went in effect already in December 2022 with Bill S1141. That bill raised the handgun permit fee from $2 per permit to $25 permit. It was done at the same time the Carry Permit fee was raised from $50 to $200. 

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

38 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

What are you referring to ? This thread is about the increases that went in effect already in December 2022 with Bill S1141. That bill raised the handgun permit fee from $2 per permit to $25 permit. It was done at the same time the Carry Permit fee was raised from $50 to $200. 

Murphy is proposing to double it again.  To 400 for carry permit 100 for fid cards and 50 per pistol permit

20 hours ago, Nanuk said:

We, legal gun owners ,  unfortunately are so in the minority to the general public that voting consequences will never take effect.  We’ve been out bred by design and will never be able to stem the tide …

We’re just holding on , white knuckled, to whatever we have …😞

A dose of reality. 

DOesnt mean give up, but its a pretty sober reality in NJ.

11 hours ago, vdep217 said:

Murphy is proposing to double it again.  To 400 for carry permit 100 for fid cards and 50 per pistol permit

That's not what the thread was about or what the OP was asking about

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Thanks to all that answered and clarified. I do not buy handguns frequently and I was not aware of the increase for permits Coming from Jackson , who chose to adopt a 2 year finger print policy, requiring you to reprint if older than 2 years , I was conditioned I thought it was that but I believe mine are current (under 2yrs) so I questioned it . 
That with the rest in this state …. & we all said it … they’ll never actually take  your guns but make it completely unaffordable to own or shoot is the objective.