IGNORED

Mule deer outfitters?

Pathman

Going to keep an eye on this, very interested in doing  another muley hunt.  I did one when I was 18/19 in Colorado, self guided we rented a few property's to hunt via a land access guy(can find his info anymore) .  Really fun hunt and saw a ton of game looked into renting the one property again where I shot  my buck turns out the old lady who owned it ended up being murdered by her nephew or something like that, very sad she was a nice lady.

Like anything else, you get what you pay for. I personally know four guys who went to a low budget outfitter that they met at the Harrisburg show. The hunt took place out in Montana. The guys were there 10 days and only one of them saw and shot a little crotch horn mule deer buck. The other three saw nothing! They paid for a low budget hunt and that's what they got. A good outfitter does not need to promote his operation, his past clients do.

I went to this lodge back in the 90's and everyone went home the first day with a respectable mule deer buck. One older gentlemen was there while I was there and held out all week for a B&C buck. He passed up some real trophies and went home empty handed. I respect him for that!

http://www.triplecreekhunts.com/mule-deer.html

Edited by trapoholic

9 hours ago, npbow said:

Leeder Hunting   Utah https://www.leederhunting.com/

Did a Lion and a few Mule deer hunts with Charlie and Shad they are one of the best in the business for trophy Lion, Elk, Big Horn Sheep and Muleys.

This  is the first place we looked at! 
Highly recommended by another friend. 

How did you navigate the tag draw? 

Edited by Pathman

First trip i went to NINE MILE GUEST RANCH  scored a very nice 6x5 on the first day and everyone in camp shot nice deer within the week. Very good food and nice , small lodge. Just checked…website is still up , but pics are still from around 2016.

next trip was to SILVER SPUR OUTFITTERS . I was in elk camp , but the guys down lower saw and shot beautiful bucks !

both in Colorado high  desert.

10 hours ago, Pathman said:

This  is the first place we looked at! 
Highly recommended by another friend. 

How did you navigate the tag draw? 

Just call they will answer all your questions they hunt neveda also so they will know best on how and were to tag and I sure they will help you with the process.