IGNORED

Second 6-day buck tag?

Pathman

I was told by a warden you can use the same tag just write small, my doe tag for bow season is kinda funny looking  but I  use only the one they give, 

I don't see the reason for it at this point especially when you have a screenshot shot with all the information on the phone 

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

4 minutes ago, Sako76 said:

I didn’t get a buck tag with my firearms license, it’s a bit strange they require you to tag the deer and don’t supply a tag and tell you to go to the digest and get it.  I did get a tag with my muzzleloader permit.

They don’t supply a tag. You make your own.

2 hours ago, gregtpal said:

or how about the transport tag nonsense?  First they said you dont have to tag yr deer with the license tag & then said you have to attach a homemade tag when transporting.  WTF?  Why not just attach the license tag?  Idjits!

Because you only get one tag and you may kill several foes and it bucks 

13 hours ago, Pathman said:

I guess I’m kinda shocked that’s the way they allow the second tag given that you need to present documentation for every damn thing and carry 20 permits, your used tags and all kinds of paperwork  with you to hunt! 

Thanks guys. 

I agree  we get like 6 feet worth of green tags but not a second line for a second Buck 

4 hours ago, Lunatic said:

They don’t supply a tag. You make your own.

I get that, it’s stupid!  CO going to write you for not tagging a deer when the State didn’t supply a tag?  When I bought my license at Walmart, they didn’t have any digests!

I worked in Federal Law Enforcement for 37 years, this would get thrown out of Federal Court in a New York minute!

51 minutes ago, Sako76 said:

CO going to write you for not tagging a deer when the State didn’t supply a tag?  When I bought my license at Walmart, they didn’t have any digests!

And it is getting harder to email questions like this to the state and expect a timely answer. Ever since Paul T. left, it seems the response times to emails sent to the main contact email the DFW website says to use is slow (sometimes you don't get an answer at all).