IGNORED

Come From Behind Victory!

Fred Flintstone

11 hours ago, Yobuck293 said:

Agreed. 

Well now-- I Author plenty  of Pheasant + Turkey Threads.

I can't  recall 1 Authored Hunting Thread by yobuck293... 

I just Authored my Fall Turkey Success  with Pictures. You definitely  viewed that  as ,I saw your username on the bottom.

Where is your Spring + Fall Turkeys?? Author your own Deer,Pheasant, + Turkey Threads. Always give members your Pictures to view or it did not happen. 

I will wait..

In the meantime,I will also Author Sports or Health Threads in the  correct Forums that are here for them on this site.

Others here only Author Political or Topics in the Health Forum. I have no problem  with that. -- But you deserved  to be called out for once.

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

10 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Well now-- I Author plenty  of Pheasant + Turkey Threads.

I can't  recall 1 Authored Hunting Thread by yobuck293... 

I just Authored my Fall Turkey Success  with Pictures. You definitely  viewed that  as ,I saw your username on the bottom.

Where is your Spring + Fall Turkeys?? Author your own Deer,Pheasant, + Turkey Threads. Always give members your Pictures to view or it did not happen. 

I will wait..

In the meantime,I will also Author Sports or Health Threads in the  correct Forums that are here for them on this site.

Others here only Author Political or Topics in the Health Forum. I have no problem  with that. -- But you deserved  to be called out for once.

Very well said, someone said something years back about a post I put in the "lounge" a place to kick back and relax lol doesn't seem to have hunting needed in there.

Great response Fred 👍

Not a complete a$$ hole just one of the dingle berries that hang off it.

16 hours ago, Recurve hntr said:

Funny I’ve seen worse non hunting related things on this site. 

You probably have. But when you see the same stupid posts from the same poster over and over they get to be a little bit repetitive in the doesn’t belong here category. If you like the red baron, rex kwon do, thigh master/pulley cables workouts and 1920s wrestlers just follow Fred on his Facebook or instagram page.   Maybe someone can put up a poll and ask. 

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

9 hours ago, Fred Flintstone said:

I will wait..

You haven’t posted a clear picture on this site besides you in your bandana attempting to show the remnants of a 1978 tricep. 

"think how dumb the average person is, then remember half of them are dumber than that"

40 minutes ago, Yobuck293 said:

You haven’t posted a clear picture on this site besides you in your bandana attempting to show the remnants of a 1978 tricep. 

Not a good Comeback  to save face on your part.

Plenty of pictures of me in both the Turkey and Pheasant Forums. 

Where are your Turkeys,Pheasants + Deer in your Authored Threads. 

Still Waiting- show your Face + Game.

20211228_022138.jpg

Take The Multiple Use Area Challenge. 

4 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Not a good Comeback  to save face on your part.

Plenty of pictures of me in both the Turkey and Pheasant Forums. 

Where are your Turkeys,Pheasants + Deer in your Authored Threads. 

Still Waiting- show your Face + Game.

20211228_022138.jpg

lol. Exactly