IGNORED

Benelli Nova/super Nova

Batsto

18 minutes ago, Turkeyslayer said:

Go with a Winchester sxp (long beard if  your hunting turkeys) a reliable gun that I love

Love that gun I have it in 20 with pistol grip, however due to communist nj state law I wasn't aloud to have semi auto so I had to get it in pump.  One of the dumbest gun laws in this state.

We have the tactical Nova at work. They are awesome! In the past 12 years we never had a problem. I am the armor for my work and they are tuff gun. The just work. Shuck Bang, Shuck, Bang! I have owned a super nova and it was great gun. I only sold it to buy a new gun.  The only real difference is in the stock and trigger guard is little bigger on the super nova. 

Edited by koz

No frills workhorse I had the Nova killed hundreds of geese with it, you’ll definitely feel it if you plan to shoot 3.5 inch Duck or Goose loads over several days!

Pros it went bang every time regardless of brand or shell length can mix and match never an issue cycling 

Cons it kicks like a mule

Edited by Herd Buck

6 minutes ago, Herd Buck said:

No frills workhorse I had the Nova killed hundreds of geese with it, you’ll definitely feel it if you plan to shoot 3.5 inch Duck or Goose loads over several days!

Pros it went bang every time regardless of brand or shell length can mix and match never an issue cycling 

Put the recoil reducer in I did with my stoeger and it was much less.  But it makes it heavier

13 minutes ago, Herd Buck said:

I have yet to meet a 12ga pump gun that is recoil friendly.  LOL