IGNORED

Zone 20 the place to be

rgw

22 minutes ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Only the bravest lions go there simba!! Zone 20 is a wretched sh!thole. Hunters get harassed by like it's old bridge. There's zombies. Thieves lurk at every turn to steal your trail cam. They even steal your blind with you in it!! Tell em @mazzgolf 🤣🤣🤣🤣. No sir I won't ever hunt Zone 

When it comes to spring gobblers...this lion is pretty brave... 

JUST SAY'N

11 minutes ago, Houndog said:

Well hold on here. I’ve lived in Salem Co all my life and hunted turkeys for years in 20. Both my kids have moved out and their two bedrooms are empty now. I could rent out the rooms during turkey season and make some loot. 

How much 

1 hour ago, gobblergetter said:

When it comes to spring gobblers...this lion is pretty brave... 

JUST SAY'N

If I Were King Of The Forest not queen, not duke, not prince
My regal robes of the forest would be mossy oak not chintz
I'd command each thing, be it fish or fowl, with a woof and a woof, and a royal
growl

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

50 minutes ago, Houndog said:

Well hold on here. I’ve lived in Salem Co all my life and hunted turkeys for years in 20. Both my kids have moved out and their two bedrooms are empty now. I could rent out the rooms during turkey season and make some loot. 

Great idea would meals be included

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Only the bravest lions go there simba!! Zone 20 is a wretched sh!thole. Hunters get harassed by like it's old bridge. There's zombies. Thieves lurk at every turn to steal your trail cam. They even steal your blind with you in it!! Tell em @mazzgolf 🤣🤣🤣🤣. No sir I won't ever hunt Zone 20 lol😂😂😂😂

Wait til the first time these Taylor Hammers get Chiggered! They'll never come back!:tooth:

3 minutes ago, kohunter said:

Wait til the first time these Taylor Hammers get Chiggered! They'll never come back!:tooth:

Hunted Old bridge one time with a friend and toms River a couple times read many of times on here about the horror,quess I got lucky,chiggers,ticks sand and pines oh my.I'll pass!!!

On 7/13/2023 at 2:20 PM, Houndog said:

Turkey Airbnb especially if you have land to hunt those z20 birds ….. LOL