IGNORED

Well . . . They were anti's . . .

Ms Grit

The CO's actual words to me were, "They duped us."

And Deidre and Matthew are next in line to shoot after me.  Deidre is available after school all week, Matthew only on Saturday.

I confirmed it with the property owners son last Saturday.

Oh great, you mean I might have to drag out two monster bears?  :eek:  :rant:  :rant:  :banghead:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Make sure you check all straps bolts and anything else to your stand that they could mess with. Be careful and show them how it's done. Good luck

No stand. No ground blind either Bucksnbows.  Shooting from 30 yards away from the bait this year.  Have a 40 ft tree that fell during Sandy with brush all around it.  Also have several uprooted trees from the storm that I could easily sit behind.  The anti asked where I was going to hunt from and I did respond, "From behind this tree, or that tree, or that blowdown, or any brush in this area, which is perfectly legal." And the CO followed up with, "Yes, it is."

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

`Your one of a kind Robin and I'm glad and proud to have known you through all these years.  Keep at it your majesty , you've earned that title in my eyes. :up:    Ps. although I quit smoking and would "drive a mile for a camel"  I'd be more than happy to drive the 40  for a  bear stak after  the other guys drag it out for you. :rofl: You know if I could I would, heck I'd be hunting my own if I still could.

Edited by jerseyhunter

hopefully you wont need to track it onto the anti's property....its amazing how these people fall in love with the bears and think they are harmless. seems like they aren't animal lovers cause you don't see them freaking out about the deer, turkey, rabbits etc...they just have some weird attraction to the bears..

So, who's ready for a good laugh?

A bunch of the trees in the area have yellow arrows painted on them.  Trees are on all properties.  I had just surmised that it was a timber company that didn't have the correct property lines.

So, the one anti, who happens to be a psychologist asks me . . .

"Are the painted yellow arrows on the trees to direct the bears to your bait?" BA HA HA HA HA HA . . . Stupidity at it's finest . . . 

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member

I knew that I was doing absolutely nothing wrong. I saw no reason to take the situation to an elevated tenseness.  I handed the CO my license holder and let him go through everything while I politely, yet sarcastically had a few exchanges with the anti.  When he asked me not to shoot "His" bear, I asked, "So, which one is yours?" He said,"You know, the big one." I replied, "There are several big ones." Then when the anti asked my name, I looked aver at the co and in a "Blond" tone said, "I don't have to answer that, do I?" He replied, "No, you don't" so I responded, "Well, then I'm not gonna tell you." The anti's demener was really very demure, which suprised me.

I'll help you.

I can dress up as a bear, run onto their property and fall down on their lawn, then when they come out screaming and wailing and crying and walk up to me to try to help I'll jump up, yell "booga booga!!!!" and run back into the woods.

they will have to clean the !@#$ from their own underwear though.

#bearcult

Edited by Thrudheim

#bearcult