IGNORED

Updated Logo and Menus

BowhunterNJ

You'll notice some changes today, as I updated the logo to be something a bit more compact and share/merchandise friendly.  Working through some additional revisions to it but this is the baseline.  I want to give credit to @Haskell_Hunter who put it together quite some time ago, thank you!

njwaw-shield-logo-full.png.bf3a722004ca6eb18bc62fd80e2e57c7.png

I've also reorganized the menus a bit. 

• Added Members dropdown that has additional links to the Member Memorial, Members, Leaderboard, Staff and Online Users.
  • Revised Store which is a link in itself but also has additional links to Subscriptions, Orders and Manage Purchases
  • Removed the Browse dropdown and menu items, moving them to other areas.
  • Added Gallery to the main menu bar if anyone is interested in using it.  It was previously buried in the Browse dropdown.  Note you can upload here and then embed the media into your posts if you want some better level of organization.

If anyone has any problems accessing anything, please let me know!

1 minute ago, hunterbob1 said:

Guess mine is now a collectible no woods and Water underneath the logo

IMG_20230510_013758542.jpg

You may see that version on merchandise too.  @Haskell_Hunter had a few things made with different variations and they came out great.  Sometimes a website logo doesn't look the best on certain merchandise, so you may other version of it to fit right.  Will be experimenting some more.

Just now, BowhunterNJ said:

You may see that version on merchandise too.  @Haskell_Hunter had a few things made with different variations and they came out great.  Sometimes a website logo doesn't look the best on certain merchandise, so you may other version of it to fit right.  Will be experimenting some more.

Tim was kind enough to give me this. I tried going on that site to buy before with no luck. Maybe I wasn't doing something right. I know theres a link somewhere but can you post it here. Thanks Matt

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

12 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

No he isn't banned.  He's been really busy, last I talked to him he had a lot going on with work.

Nice. People come people go I don't ask too many questions. U wind up wrapped in a carpet on hammers boat that way I heard 😆 🤣