IGNORED

NJ DEP fine’s itself…

1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

The government agencies I worked with my entire life are not starving for money. In fact they are carelessly bloated beyond anything a private sector could ever survive.  People are coming to work with nothing to do is a daily life. 
With so many examples of hiring because for what someone is, or think he is, you are going to tell us it’s not happening? You are truly a great defender of liberal causes 

So you write "they are carelessly bloated beyond anything a private sector could survive (you never worked at IBM in its heyday, I observe here without disagreeing about the state). People are coming to work with nothing to do"

And then the Division botches the wood cock issue while I write "Systematically starving important agencies like the Division is happening at all levels of government, while money gets thrown at BS projects and corrupt policies"

Yet somehow I'm supporting the liberals, you're right, and we're not saying pretty much the same thing?

Go figure

This type of mistake isn't new.  Anyone here remember the handicapped fishing platforms in the Ken Lockwood Gorge that the Division hired an outside contractor to build that are NEVER used?  Those violated US Army Corps regulations for fill in a wetland and they violated NJ state laws governing certain Natural Area which the Division didn't bother to follow.  Nobody lost their jobs, the site was not dismantled, and life moved on.

Fast forward to this incident.  The so-called "NJ environmental community" is a bunch of leftie tree huggers Hell bent on stopping and and all forestry work starting with public lands and then moving to private lands.  This to them must be fought vehemently, and that is what happened in this instance.  The person in charge is whomever leads Southern Region Lands Management for the Division and his or her boss.  I don't know who is in that role these days as I typically only work with the Northern Region myself.  Then the Assistant Commissioner, David Golden, who was formerly in the Director's job for the Division.  They cannot force others to comply with state permitting and then not obtain one themselves, regardless of circumstances.  This blunder will set back good forestry work in NJ for plant and animal habitat by 20 years or more.....    

11 minutes ago, Bucksnbows said:

This type of mistake isn't new.  Anyone here remember the handicapped fishing platforms in the Ken Lockwood Gorge that the Division hired an outside contractor to build that are NEVER used?  Those violated US Army Corps regulations for fill in a wetland and they violated NJ state laws governing certain Natural Area which the Division didn't bother to follow.  Nobody lost their jobs, the site was not dismantled, and life moved on.

Fast forward to this incident.  The so-called "NJ environmental community" is a bunch of leftie tree huggers Hell bent on stopping and and all forestry work starting with public lands and then moving to private lands.  This to them must be fought vehemently, and that is what happened in this instance.  The person in charge is whomever leads Southern Region Lands Management for the Division and his or her boss.  I don't know who is in that role these days as I typically only work with the Northern Region myself.  Then the Assistant Commissioner, David Golden, who was formerly in the Director's job for the Division.  They cannot force others to comply with state permitting and then not obtain one themselves, regardless of circumstances.  This blunder will set back good forestry work in NJ for plant and animal habitat by 20 years or more.....    

Have/know anyone to make contact to express our concerns

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

23 hours ago, JFC1 said:

So you write "they are carelessly bloated beyond anything a private sector could survive (you never worked at IBM in its heyday, I observe here without disagreeing about the state). People are coming to work with nothing to do"

And then the Division botches the wood cock issue while I write "Systematically starving important agencies like the Division is happening at all levels of government, while money gets thrown at BS projects and corrupt policies"

Yet somehow I'm supporting the liberals, you're right, and we're not saying pretty much the same thing?

Go figure

I think you keep repeating “we are saying the same thing” only because you want to be like mike:happywave:
but no, we are not saying the same thing. We are not even close. Sure you you claim you are not a liberal and I think you may even believe it. However one only has to look at what topics and how you you engage then  to get a clear picture of your believes and wishes. If I’m wrong, then you need to adjust how you present yourself because this is an overwhelming opinion of you on this site. 

Just now, Lunatic said:

I think you keep repeating “we are saying the same thing” only because you want to be like mike:happywave:
but no, we are not saying the same thing. We are not even close. Sure you you claim you are not a liberal and I think you may even believe it. However one only has to look at what topics and how you you engage then  to get a clear picture of your believes and wishes. If I’m wrong, then you need to adjust how you present yourself because this is an overwhelming opinion of you on this site. 

tarring and feathering someone as a liberal is an easy way out, especially when someone has no way to respond rationally to prejudices that prevent a person from seeing the difference between wheat and chaff. Or standing up to the received chains of association that allow the sheep to continue to graze after the con man tells them they're now eating special grass. 

there are alternatives to liberalism that don't  run through lunacy. That's not rocket science. But it is hard for authoritarians to accept, even when they repeat exactly the same thing as the so-called liberals.

enjoy your grass. I'll enjoy mine. The cows will be unable to get to the stubble when we get done.  poor little cows. I love cows. So cute and fluffy. Just like bears

20 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

tarring and feathering someone as a liberal is an easy way out, especially when someone has no way to respond rationally to prejudices that prevent a person from seeing the difference between wheat and chaff. Or standing up to the received chains of association that allow the sheep to continue to graze after the con man tells them they're now eating special grass. 

there are alternatives to liberalism that don't  run through lunacy. That's not rocket science. But it is hard for authoritarians to accept, even when they repeat exactly the same thing as the so-called liberals.

enjoy your grass. I'll enjoy mine. The cows will be unable to get to the stubble when we get done.  poor little cows. I love cows. So cute and fluffy. Just like bears

Ok, we have no response to your nonsense because you are so smart. Again only in your eyes but I really don’t care about convincing you of anything. TO me you are like deadhead, a loss and irrelevant cause

On 4/16/2023 at 9:31 AM, JFC1 said:

Go figure

Private sector is not a concern because it takes care of itself through competition. The only time it does not, is in case of monopoly, like in your example of IBM or Bell tel. It happens in private sector but it does not last. The competition will always take care of this problem. The competition  which is critical and necessary to many aspects of our society, including economy, labor force, education, innovation, advancement of knowledge and more. The same competition the Liberals so effectively eliminated from the lives of our children and subsequently from all critical components making this country run properly. Liberals are dead wrong, we are not all equal. 

7 hours ago, Lunatic said:

Private sector is not a concern because it takes care of itself through competition. The only time it does not, is in case of monopoly, like in your example of IBM or Bell tel. It happens in private sector but it does not last. The competition will always take care of this problem. The competition  which is critical and necessary to many aspects of our society, including economy, labor force, education, innovation, advancement of knowledge and more. The same competition the Liberals so effectively eliminated from the lives of our children and subsequently from all critical components making this country run properly. Liberals are dead wrong, we are not all equal. 

Why you would repeat my point about a state bureaucracy both bloated and yet starved, and at the same time miss the fact that you made the same pt right after me, while trying to use it to differentiate yourself within a larger story about liberals and now competition ? Are you kinda uptight about where you stand in the human hierarchy?  And along the way you tell me I wanna be like you. Dude, chill. You're probably a good man and have probably accomplished a lot in life. I don't really care and am not in competition with you. We're not equal, but I have no need to measure myself in relation to you. I'm sorry if I've gotten under your skin and made you uptight. It doesn't matter. Repeat that to yourself. Deep breath. There are more important things 

48 minutes ago, JFC1 said:

Why you would repeat my point about a state bureaucracy both bloated and yet starved, and at the same time miss the fact that you made the same pt right after me, while trying to use it to differentiate yourself within a larger story about liberals and now competition ? Are you kinda uptight about where you stand in the human hierarchy?  And along the way you tell me I wanna be like you. Dude, chill. You're probably a good man and have probably accomplished a lot in life. I don't really care and am not in competition with you. We're not equal, but I have no need to measure myself in relation to you. I'm sorry if I've gotten under your skin and made you uptight. It doesn't matter. Repeat that to yourself. Deep breath. There are more important things 

Are you stupid? "We are not all equal"  in my post has zero to do with me competing or compering myself with you. (you really have a high opinion of yourself to think I give a shit about competeing with you ,,WOW!) . I was talking about absence of competition created by liberal push to make us believe we are all equal. OY VEY:shock:!!!! 

Do me a favor, go talk to someone else at your own level, however you chose to understand my statement.  I personally consider you a loser so yes there are more important things then jumping on your pointless hamster wheel of nonsensical arguments. 

Edited by Lunatic